Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Arrives October 13 (NA) / October 14 (EU)

The Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Arrives October 13 (NA) / October 14 (EU)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Mark your calendars, the Shadowlands pre-expansion patch arrives October 13. Check out our latest survival guide video to learn more about what’s in store.

Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization

Get ready to update your look with hundreds of new character customization options. [LEARN MORE]

Explore the Updates Arriving with the Shadowlands pre-expansion patch.

To help you prepare for the upcoming Shadowlands pre-expansion patch, we’ve compiled a variety of useful information. [LEARN MORE]
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-10-06 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally. a reason to log on and play more than just doing Emissary on the hunter.

Wait wasn't this announced already? Why is it being announced again.

10+ Year Old Account
    hell yeah glad we waited so long to get next to no content for yet another disappointing pre patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Finally. a reason to log on and play more than just doing Emissary on the hunter.
    Not really, next week will be worth playing if you want level new characters. After they turn on event, there will be quick way to get 100 loot (current 445) on your alts.

But don't expect many content. It was designed to last only few weeks and because delay, now it can be even longest pre-patch.

I am very excited for the upcoming customization options, especially the fair-skin and pink eyes for Void elves.

Meh, I'll wait for Shadowlands to resubscribe

Finally, High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally means I can do things like M+ Without "WAH YOU DON'T HAVE FULL CORRUPTIONS"

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually do old raids but I'm guessing after the squish all the raids will be the same level as BFA raids?

You know you've got a quality expansion when the most exciting features are in the pre-patch : revamped leveling and more customization options.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shamahan View Post
    Chances are you're already subscribed, just log in and enjoy your 6 month sub mount.

Finally Drow, black skin white hair blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    Wait wasn't this announced already? Why is it being announced again.
    The date was mentioned in a Dev update. This is the official announcement.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    And yet here you are, lurking, and jumping in as one of the first people to post.
    Kinda sending mixed messages there aren't you ...
    Displays a front of indifference but deep down he was looking forward to it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Displays a front of indifference but deep down he was looking forward to it...
    looking a bit too deep there sigmund

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamahan View Post
    If you not gonna have alts then yeah but if you want to reroll prepatch is perfect to do that.

So I been complaining about the wind serpent and a no effort recycle should've never been broadcasted on a video. I was complaining about this for months..

So what does the person in charge of making these videos do again? Specifically puts that animal in there. I think that's a showboat of arrogance. I think that is what it might be. They keep wanting to treat their customers like crap. They will not have have much money coming from us. Which overall is not good for anyone involved.

"It just might be a you problem." *Looks at the numbers of views on video and week away from a pre-launch event and a new expansion* No I genuinely don't believe it is. I'm not trying to come across as arrogant myself but when they even treat the few remaining ones like garbage they wonder where all the animosity and toxicity comes from of their community. It also speaks volumes of their character.

We can keep pretending it's about an agenda getting shoved. The reality is community was upset even before Shadowlands trailer. So it's not the excuses they keep trying to push.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-10-06 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I usually do old raids but I'm guessing after the squish all the raids will be the same level as BFA raids?
    They should all be marked for Legacy except for BFA since it is the newest one that is no longer "relevant" (since during BFA Legion was in that spot). They also did some tuning to where you can still solo raids and such if you were doing it prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    So I been complaining about the wind serpent and a no effort recycle should've never been broadcasted on a video. I was complaining about this for months..

So what does the person in charge of making these videos do again? Specifically puts that animal in there. I think that's a showboat of arrogance. I think that is what it might be. They keep wanting to treat their customers like crap. They will not have have much money coming from us. Which overall is not good for anyone involved.
    What are you going on about? It sounds like you are upset they put a wind serpent in a video? I mean you can't expect much from the pre-patch as it is literally always the balancing for expansion so we get use to abilities/talents/etc again. Then they sprinkle in an event and that is it. The difference is this time we also get customization and new leveling system too. So we already get more than we have in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post

"It just might be a you problem." *Looks at the numbers of views on video and week away from a pre-launch event and a new expansion* No I genuinely don't believe it is. I'm not trying to come across as arrogant myself but when they even treat the few remaining ones like garbage they wonder where all the animosity and toxicity comes from of their community. It also speaks volumes of their character.

We can keep pretending it's about an agenda getting shoved. The reality is community was upset even before Shadowlands trailer. So it's not the excuses they keep trying to push.
    You didn't like the wind serpent and complained about it, so Blizzard shouldn't have shown it again? *rolls eyes*