Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Because the biggest leak had tinkers and Mechagon and shit seemed to imply tinkers..... Please just stop dude you are the single most detriment to tinkers. Atleast the other tinker fans don't try to outright lie or misconstrue data.
    And well after the announcement of the next expansion, there was yet another class poll, and Dark Rangers again lost to Tinkers by a significant margin (just like they always do). I'm not lying or misconstruing any data; Every single future class poll on this site has the Tinker winning. I'm simply wondering why a concept that is so supposedly hated and maligned still winds up being the most popular class concept against classes that individuals like yourself would say aren't hated or maligned.

And no it doesn't fall in the topic of the thread nor does it matter if any other class is hated more thats not what the thread is about. This thread is asking why there is so much hate for tinkers.
    Well then by all means, explain it, because if Tinkers are hated, that means that other class concepts are hated even MORE, and they don't have the supposed "problems" like overzealous fans, a "flood of threads" that people can't prove exists, or Gnome and Goblin issues.

And that lends to the notion that maybe, just maybe there is a group of irrelevant people who simply hate the idea of new classes period.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2020-08-03 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Actually this falls right in line with the topic of this thread. If the Tinker is supposedly hated, then that means that Dark Rangers, Necromancers, Bards, and other concepts are hated even more. Why is that if Tinker fans supposedly make people so angry with their activism?
    Actually the topic is why Tinkers are supposedly hated and the answer, according to the thread, is actually quite clear: Its craptastic posters like you so far up your own bums and smug with little in your heads but "Tinkers number 1!". You aren't a tinker fan, you're a tinker zealot and zealots are the worst kind of people.

I'll take that infraction now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Actually the topic is why Tinkers are supposedly hated and the answer, according to the thread, is actually quite clear: Its craptastic posters like you so far up your own bums and smug with little in your heads but "Tinkers number 1!". You aren't a tinker fan, you're a tinker zealot and zealots are the worst kind of people.

I'll take that infraction now.
    Hey man, I'm just going by the polling.

I don't know why that makes you so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    So what's your argument? That the class threads have less diversity of opinion than Tinker threads? If so, why is that relevant?
    No. My argument is that it's always the same people voicing their support for tinkers. This thread alone was basically just you against, I think three or four people challenging your claims.

Not a "big victory", simply another victory.

Uh huh. Let me know when other classes start winning class polls.
    So you're just going to ignore the undeniable decline in popularity for the fan concept?

As has been discussed in this thread multiple times, it seems like a vocal minority who have an issue with Tinkers.
    It's also been discussed that it's just a vocal minority who seems to like tinekrs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think thus thread has reached a impasse and is now just back and forth argument. There are other threads where this topic is being discussed more constructively as well. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead