Poll: Which covenant are you going to pick?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Which covenant are you going to pick?

Title pretty much says it all...

Wait for sims and pick whichever1 Im told to pick

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJones View Post
    Wait for sims and pick whichever1 Im told to pick
    this
    end of discussion

p.s. I'll go Maldraxus on my Night Elf DH and Venthyr on Blood Elf DH
    most likely I won't even play Bastion and Faerie whatever
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Probably kyrian to start but quickly swap to whatever is most dps once the meta shakes out a bit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I will pick venthyr. Because from what we saw from SL until now, it seems this will be the Covenant for DPS in almost every Situation. Also I liked the Vampire flair the most

Venthir

1. Sinful Brand i a strong 400AP DoT
    2. Meta AoE Sinful Brand can be chained with the normal Sinful Brand for maximum Burst.
    3. AoE Sinful Brand has no 5 Target Cap
    4. Sinful Brand has strong defensive component, and can be paired with Fiery Brand for VDH.

Kyrian Sigil looks simply to weak in comparison, up to 3 Souls sounds nice but the defensive component from Venthir sounds better.

Necrolord sounds horrible wonky. Expecially when Blizzard Brute Force Momentum Playstyle on DHs. Fleshcraft has 4s channel, so infight nearly impossible to use.

Night Fae gives mobility for one of the classes who doesnt need it and more Fury from you Generator sounds strong but 250AP dmg every 3 minutes vs 4x400AP (inlcusive meta) and you need maybe a Fury gain for around 10 Chaosstrikes to be equal. Maybe it can be better but i think the damage gain is not worth the versatility from venthir convenant ability. People hate push Demon Bites and do everything to have Fury from other sources.
    Last edited by Caparino; 2020-07-24 at 08:13 PM.

Not sure but its Kyrian Vs Venthir at the moment, Stuff is changing often though. Have to wait till close to launch and math out the numbers. I will pick whatever the data suggests is the best overall pick for my targeted content regardless if i don't like it aesthetically.

If it turns out all of my mains would be subpar in the covenant i like the look of the most, ill likely roll an alt that works for that covenant so i can still try it out.

I will be picking venthir.

I would already pick it for visuals, etc. They got the best mogs to collect. Its just lucky that atm they have the best performance too as far as I know.

On my main, Bastion. It was always goiing to be Bastion. My Worgen Hunter alt will be Night Fae. I don't know which alts will go to the other two.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Venthyr, I love their transmogs, I love Vampires, Kael'thas, best zone, red/black color schemes, probably the strongest ability.

Easiest choice ever for me.
    Last edited by Sangris; 2020-07-29 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the simulations.

Venthir is the pick,for DH class it is the best

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kyrian for my Paladin. Fits him the best aesthetically.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Kyrian for my Paladin. Fits him the best aesthetically.
    Sure you're not going to pick night fae for your hunter?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Sure you're not going to pick night fae for your hunter?
    I don't play a Hunter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly change my mind every day. I think I'll just pick when the moment arrives.
    Here is something to believe in!

Going to make myself a Dwarf Female Resto Shaman for raiding in SL. She is from Aerie Peak so Night Fae is the best pick for me. I don't care how much HPS etc the abilities do, because I don't stand in shit so I am worth bringing to the raid anyway.

I would never in a million years ever think I would make a dwarf female, but here I am so this will get interesting.

TBH I'm torn. Going Kyrian on beta right now for VDH is really good with the sigil build but for havoc Venthyr is the way. Really annoying when different specs play well with opposing covenants.

When Blizzard says "When you choose a Covenant, you’ll gain access to a unique Covenant Campaign that delves deeper into the story of your chosen Covenant," can anyone confirm that this is synonymous with the main storyline of the zone in which the Covenant is based?

IOW, if you choose Necrolords, how much if any questing are you able to do in three zones that aren't Maldraxxus? If any, are they only one-off's, or is there some involvement with the main storyline of those zones?