Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Konami is being stupid. You still cant get get any Suikoden games on Android of iPhone. They should have been available 5 years ago. . .

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah, look at all that money!!!!!

Now maybe Konami will pull their heads out of their asses and remaster 1 and 2 and throw them on mobile.
    Really? You think mobile games are what is needed? Don't you think we have more than enough gacha games already? Unless it's a regular game release of paying up front and without micro-transactions.

What we need are new games/remasters/remakes on consoles and PC.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funded
    I’m put some money down on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It's live baby!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...hundred-heroes

6 character turn-based combat confirmed!

Also, check out that town exploration! Reminds me of Octopath Travler

Yesssssssss it is like taking every aspect of our beloved classic JRPGs and making it into one awesome JRPG....need to contain my excitement! can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

The favorite food section reminded me so much of the old school Suikoden II food mini game damn that was super fun haha

5 days left, guys!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    5 days left, guys!
    Well till it’s “funded” it’ll be years before we actually get the full game

I think it was 2023? they stated when funding.

I could be wrong that's just off the top of my head but hell give it to me, Suikoden is by far one of the best JRPG series ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shillu View Post
    I think it was 2023? they stated when funding.

I could be wrong that's just off the top of my head but hell give it to me, Suikoden is by far one of the best JRPG series ever made.
    And still most people have never heard of it. Its a crying shame. Filling your castle with party members might have been the coolest grind in any video game ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never played Suikoden but I've heard good things. Might play those in the lead up to this game because this shit looks so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I've never played Suikoden but I've heard good things. Might play those in the lead up to this game because this shit looks so good.
    1 is great, 2 is one of the best JRPGs of all time, 3 is different but still solid, 4 and 5 are meh. So if you have a ton of time, play one and two. If not, just play two. They are set in the same universe and some characters cross over, but any game can be played and enjoyed on its own.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1 is great, 2 is one of the best JRPGs of all time, 3 is different but still solid, 4 and 5 are meh. So if you have a ton of time, play one and two. If not, just play two. They are set in the same universe and some characters cross over, but any game can be played and enjoyed on its own.
    Dumping 5 in with 4 is doing 5 a massive disservice, 5 was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Dumping 5 in with 4 is doing 5 a massive disservice, 5 was great.
    I actually typed something out saying how I enjoyed 5 even though it has serious flaws but deleted it. The first 1/3 or so of that game is really, really slow. It does get much better after that however.

Personally I put 5 above 2.

5 , 2 , 1 , 3 , 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think my plan is to play 1 and 2. If I remember correctly, I think I bought 1 and 2 on the PS3 a few years back. Time to dust that console off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good. Suikoden was one of those hidden gems of the late 90s, first generation PS era.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

A replay of the Suikoden games (still have all five original copies) is on my agenda. After I finish Lunar 1, maybe Lunar 2 and Xenogears...

This is why I haven't bought a new game in ages. I have too many "one-and-dones" (played once or twice and haven't touched in decades) of epic RPGs sitting in my house begging for a nostalgia trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    A replay of the Suikoden games (still have all five original copies) is on my agenda. After I finish Lunar 1, maybe Lunar 2 and Xenogears...

This is why I haven't bought a new game in ages. I have too many "one-and-dones" (played once or twice and haven't touched in decades) of epic RPGs sitting in my house begging for a nostalgia trip.
    Don't forget Suikoden Tactics,very different but still fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw man. . . . .Eiyuden Chronicle coming to Xbox live service and not the Nintendo Switch.

I'm still going to play the ever-living hell out of it, but man I wanted it on my switch. /cry

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    This is uber sad, Suikoden was my childhood, It makes me happy his team will be carrying on with his final project and bringing his dream to the world.
    Last edited by Kiria; 2024-02-14 at 06:18 PM.