View Poll Results: Most boring class (gameplay)

Voters
424. You may not vote on this poll
  • Death Knight

    24 5.66%
  • Demon Hunter

    92 21.70%
  • Druid

    22 5.19%
  • Hunter

    63 14.86%
  • Mage

    26 6.13%
  • Monk

    25 5.90%
  • Paladin

    32 7.55%
  • Priest

    40 9.43%
  • Rogue

    26 6.13%
  • Shaman

    15 3.54%
  • Warlock

    20 4.72%
  • Warrior

    39 9.20%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I won't vote because frost and fire are fine but: arcane mage, by far, if you think beast master just give arcane a try and you'll agree with me.
    This is the point i raised at least once - you cannot really say a CLASS is boring, because most classes have a mix of good and bad specs. For someone who only tanks, a mage probably seems pretty boring. Same with healing, and melee Vs range etc.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I thought your post funny, your signature say's you a weapon master yet you replied to a guy that doesn't like melee classes.

    On-Topic:
    I think this thread is pointless, everyone has diferent tastes/interests.
    i would like to play warrior but their animations for spells/abilities are so boring it feels like he said autoattacks

  3. #163
    Shadowpriest without voidform.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  4. #164
    Pandaren Monk Tuor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Valinor
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    i would like to play warrior but their animations for spells/abilities are so boring it feels like he said autoattacks
    Well, i played warrior has my main, and i had loads of fun... The animation of WirldWind back in Wrath was amazing, but the fact is that i never cared with aesthetics.

  5. #165
    The Insane Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    16,399
    It gives me great pleasure to see Demon Hunters dominating this poll.

  6. #166
    WW is the worst the rotation is just way to boring and clunky. the constant alternating of chi spenders and fists of fury and stuff is just not worth the effort compared to a dh or rogue.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    WW is the worst the rotation is just way to boring and clunky. the constant alternating of chi spenders and fists of fury and stuff is just not worth the effort compared to a dh or rogue.
    Thats interesting for me personally - i much prefer WW over Havoc for the reason that you state - its juggling and thinking ahead and when it starts to flow, i personally find it really rewarding, and FoF gives my fingers and brain a break for a few seconds. But im not saying you are WRONG, rather that it proves things like this are entirely subjective - for someone just wanting to fly around going stab stab stab with amazing results in ST and AOE with minimal effort, havoc is ideal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •