Poll: Most boring class (gameplay)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    In BfA, pretty much take your pick. They're all shells of their former selves once you strip away the bandaids like essences, corruptions, etc.

BM hunter does get marks for being extraordinarily sleep inducing though.
    "Beast Mastery Hunters whose pets do 70% or more of the player’s total damage are now given a comfy bench to sit on during fights."

Funny because its true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    *tada-a-a*Paladins and priests
    Love how you edited your post 24 hours after I answered you without quoting me just to try to win an argument.

Btw, your argument about paladins being in DND but not DHs made so much sense. Its one of the worst arguments I've ever read. Not to mention "interpreting" what they said about not introducing them because they wasn't ready for a new class. Great deflecting skills right there. Paladins are holy warriors by definition. So why are they a class? The DND link I went into, which were the only one I checked is saying that Demon Hunters and Shamans are not taken from other games. Not sure if that helped you in any way. The point is that WoW is a game on its own, it got its own lore and are kinda, but not unique, seeing we have Demon Hunters in Diablo as well. It can easily create classes on its own. Not in DND.. mmmmm indeed.

All I see is a person who just want to win an argument who use 20 random links he thinks will prove him right but no one bothers to read because it won't make sense anyway. And I was the one whos supposed to be hurt. Maybe quote me and not edit it a day later next time.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-08-01 at 03:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arms Warrior
    Vengeance DH
    Arcane Mage
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Arms Warrior
    Vengeance DH
    Arcane Mage
    Vengeance have had some serious issues for way to long now. It felt a bit better in 8.3, but not by much. Like another DH player said to me, Vengeance is made by having a lot of haste in mind. It just don't get the haste it needs. Some serious rework is needed. Not tried it yet on beta, but some say its a minor gameplay improvement as of now.

havoc DH hands down.

it's great if you're looking for that easy power fantasy fix.
    but i can fit all of it's spells on 1 hotbar. and it's rotation, if you can even call it that, is so minimalistic i have trouble not falling asleep.

you know how, when you do some mindless grinding or gathering, you put on some youtube video's or an audio book or a podcast or whatever. cause you don't need your full attention. DH is the class you play when instead of putting on something on the side, it IS the thing you put on on the side, cause it requires so little input to do decent output.

BM hunter as a close second. little more effort than DH for maximum output.

about what happen to subtlety after warlords of draenor rogue became very boring in legion. lasted throughout bfa and has been terrible experience since.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

Doffen
    Love how you edited your post 24 hours after I answered you without quoting me just to try to win an argument.
    I'm not editing essence, only links of similar other people's thoughts that say the same + wowwiki itself. Anything that concerns comments of your words appeared immediately on the same day, but "that" what you ignored (if you ignored) at that time, isn't my problem... and that is what you're omitting in your "attack after the fact". You also omitting the fact that everything added is true, and editing happened only in order not to smear along the topic inappropriate discussion (topic doesn't offer to argue with each other, only to express opinion within framework of question posed), which you yourself, in fact, started
    ...taking what was said (not even by me) apparently as a personal attack.

Note: quote notifications are removed when I edit old messages - for personal request of forum's administration, I promised and will fulfill.
    Aucald
    A normal quote from user appears like this B QUOTE=UserName;PostID /B. You can change the BBCode from the normal to just B QUOTE /B and it will still be formatted as a quote, but won't send updates anymore. If you want to preserve the links back to the quoted user's original posts you can add them as hyperlinks to the quoted post itself, if you prefer.
    ps. But... I won't answer you further here on something that goes beyond topic, so that you won't take offense much more and cry. Not sure about this, but it seems that this is what you're asking for.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-08-02 at 11:31 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Priest, but would've definitely been BM hunter in Legion, the new ability as of BFA and more purpose to pet types made it juuust interesting enough to not snooze through.

I just can't get into priests. Every time I try to level one it just seems the perfect mix of boring and frustratingly underpowered. Leveling as dps, it's a fragile cloth wielder that depends on large pulls and AoE damage. Barring something changing over the course of BFA since I gave up on it.

edit: Actually, giving it more thought, I think I might swap that to guardian druid. Tanking easier content I'm literally just hitting 3 buttons like 1232123 and moving forward. You can't top that. It didn't occur to me since I gave up tanking on that alt and made him a boomkin.

My opposite end of the spectrum, classes I find fun/exciting, monk, demon hunter, mage, paladin, death knight, roughly in that order.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-08-01 at 06:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hard to even argue for me that it's DH. It hardly even feels like a real class tbh, it's so basic with its spend-generate-spend-generate rotation that I can't find myself ever enjoying it.

Fury Warrior and Havov DH. Boring and limited rotations.

ZZZzzz...

5+ Year Old Account
    I chose Paladin just because of the gay bubbles.

Low Leveling Paladin the early starter levels 1-10 is just auto attack.

I think at endgame raiding mythic+ they are alot of fun and engaging but I don't know, I don't play my Paladin much, if at all.
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2020-08-01 at 12:30 PM.

I despise warlock and shadow priest. They are so bad on my alts. Fine with all other classes really. yes DH is very simple...oh well.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I despise warlock and shadow priest. They are so bad on my alts. Fine with all other classes really. yes DH is very simple...oh well.
    Cannot comment a lot about locks, but spriest is utter crap since the Legion rework. It feels basically like a wannabe voidmage, but without blink, iceblock or mobility in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Cannot comment a lot about locks, but spriest is utter crap since the Legion rework. It feels basically like a wannabe voidmage, but without blink, iceblock or mobility in general.
    Yes, its gut awful. I have no words. Maybe I also have a melee BIAS, but I can DPS / survive OK on my hunter or mage, but those 2....nooo. I have all classes lvl'd in legion and BFA, so I get to try them all (At same item level, right now all at 385-390), and warlock and priest still my worst 2 alts. Retri pala, monk, DH, rogue destroys.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    this
    /10chars
    I thought your post funny, your signature say's you a weapon master yet you replied to a guy that doesn't like melee classes.

On-Topic:
    I think this thread is pointless, everyone has diferent tastes/interests.

Extremely subjective question guaranteed to cause meaningless arguments (hence why we're here on page 8).

Demon Hunters are the most aggressively unfun class I've ever had the displeasure to play. My god, that isn't a class, it's just some random buttons and random passives thrown together. It's awful.

I won't vote because frost and fire are fine but: arcane mage, by far, if you think beast master just give arcane a try and you'll agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I won't vote because frost and fire are fine but: arcane mage, by far, if you think beast master just give arcane a try and you'll agree with me.
    This is the point i raised at least once - you cannot really say a CLASS is boring, because most classes have a mix of good and bad specs. For someone who only tanks, a mage probably seems pretty boring. Same with healing, and melee Vs range etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I thought your post funny, your signature say's you a weapon master yet you replied to a guy that doesn't like melee classes.

On-Topic:
    I think this thread is pointless, everyone has diferent tastes/interests.
    i would like to play warrior but their animations for spells/abilities are so boring it feels like he said autoattacks

Shadowpriest without voidform.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.