Poll: Most boring class (gameplay)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    i would like to play warrior but their animations for spells/abilities are so boring it feels like he said autoattacks
    Well, i played warrior has my main, and i had loads of fun... The animation of WirldWind back in Wrath was amazing, but the fact is that i never cared with aesthetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    It gives me great pleasure to see Demon Hunters dominating this poll.

WW is the worst the rotation is just way to boring and clunky. the constant alternating of chi spenders and fists of fury and stuff is just not worth the effort compared to a dh or rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    WW is the worst the rotation is just way to boring and clunky. the constant alternating of chi spenders and fists of fury and stuff is just not worth the effort compared to a dh or rogue.
    Thats interesting for me personally - i much prefer WW over Havoc for the reason that you state - its juggling and thinking ahead and when it starts to flow, i personally find it really rewarding, and FoF gives my fingers and brain a break for a few seconds. But im not saying you are WRONG, rather that it proves things like this are entirely subjective - for someone just wanting to fly around going stab stab stab with amazing results in ST and AOE with minimal effort, havoc is ideal.

Right now I voted hunter - their specs feel like a mish-mash of half baked ideas and basically boil down to 'press button to schüt'

Demon hunter is pretty close in terms of rotation, but their double jump and dash are pretty fun.

Ret Pally - absolute snorefest.

Demon Hunter managed to get one to 106 before i just deleted it the class felt boring as hell to play and only thing that it had going on was the jumping also i don't care elfs at all so the race choices have no appeal to me.

There is only really 1 spec i have gotten so bored of that i had to reroll, and that was balance druid in 8.1.5.
    The rotation of the spec is almost 100% deterministic, which i enjoy for consistency reasons, but it got to the point where you can close your eyes and still do the next 10 globals perfectly, and that just got boring, but it was fun to use it's utility, but that's not the reason i play dps.

DH to me is more fun because at least it feels amazing to play with eyes beams and blade dances, it feels epic, but druid is just boring and looks boring.

ret paladin, and all hunter specs, also balance druid.

Guardian Druid hands down
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say hunter, which is a huge shame. I adored hunter gameplay in Cata and MoP.

15+ Year Old Account
    If a class had a 1 button rotation and was top DPS, everyone would play it.
    People don't care if a class is boring, they are looking for their name on the DPS meters.
    If a rotation is simple it gives them more time to watch the meters.

But honestly, aren't most class rotations pretty simple at this stage.
    Anything you do day in and day out for hours on end is boring.

Now if we didn't have Discord and guild mates to BS with, then boredom might come into play.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    If a class had a 1 button rotation and was top DPS, everyone would play it.
    That was Arcane Mage in Cataclysm. lol

Demon hunter and BM hunter , 3 button specs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That was Arcane Mage in Cataclysm. lol

IKR and they were every where.. Got so sick of seeing Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion...
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Draith View Post
    Right now I voted hunter - their specs feel like a mish-mash of half baked ideas and basically boil down to 'press button to schüt'

Demon hunter is pretty close in terms of rotation, but their double jump and dash are pretty fun.
    The Hunter's ranged specs are just abominations, shells of their former selves. The GCD change didn't make it any better.
    SV is more interactive, but it's melee. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    IKR and they were every where.. Got so sick of seeing Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion...
    Sure was fun to play on nights when I was tired from work/homework though. Arcane Explosion until Arcane Missiles proc, rinse an repeat while watching TV. lol

For some reason, mage.

I love the theme, effects, viability etc but I just can't get into it.

But from a rotation perspective, BM hunter. But BM is fun because of its unlimited mobility.