Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    I have been trying lfr in prepatch... It feels like I'm doing nothing at all in raids. Just filling a spot.
    f signatures

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    There really isn't a "bad" choice if you're not going for mythic raiding or gladiator, you will be able to clear 99% of content even with an "unviable" spec
    The thing is, every class SHOULD have atleast 1 viable option for high end play in every tier of pve/pvp. The "pure" and "hybrid" tax options don't cut it anymore when you look at homogenization and diversity of toolkit every class brings to the game, never mind each individual spec. Retribution aura for Holy Paladins is just one of those nonsnese abilities, how does that help a healer?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Antitrauma View Post
    The thing is, every class SHOULD have atleast 1 viable option for high end play in every tier of pve/pvp. The "pure" and "hybrid" tax options don't cut it anymore when you look at homogenization and diversity of toolkit every class brings to the game, never mind each individual spec. Retribution aura for Holy Paladins is just one of those nonsnese abilities, how does that help a healer?
    Sure, but that's not always going to be the case, but my point still stands, even if a spec isn't brought in raids in mythic guilds doesn't mean its unplayable trash

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Sure, but that's not always going to be the case, but my point still stands, even if a spec isn't brought in raids in mythic guilds doesn't mean its unplayable trash
    There is a difference between "unplayable" "trash" and uncompetitive. Rather than impress eachother's opinions on one another, lets just agree to disagree.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Antitrauma View Post
    There is a difference between "unplayable" "trash" and uncompetitive. Rather than impress eachother's opinions on one another, lets just agree to disagree.
    Sure, all i'm trying to say is that OP isn't making a mistake in rolling holy paladin

  6. #26
    Give me some blessings in disguise. Holy dots batman. Light vs dark. Ret. I wanna paladin tank as an alt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Sure, but that's not always going to be the case, but my point still stands, even if a spec isn't brought in raids in mythic guilds doesn't mean its unplayable trash
    Trying to check out simulationcrafts stoof. Why isn’t it available? Prepatch?

  7. #27
    The Patient Canield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    229
    Made a holy paladin to tinker with. Have not played much since MOP so I am not too familiar with the legion/bfa designs(as I know many classes are based on elements of those expansions).

    It seems fairly well laid out design wise and does make sense to me. Reward melee range healing with holy power generation via crusader strike and mastery. I like the damage options while holy, I like the mix of casts and instants, I like the auras. But infusion seems meh. Increased healing on a long heal feels kind of not worth being excited about. Would be better if its effect was something like cast speed or an added shield as opposed to added healing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •