Thread: DH Talent Ideas

Lightbulb DH Talent Ideas

Glaive Adept
    (Passive): Chaos Strike/Soul Cleave has a 20% chance to increase the damage of your next Glaive Throw by 400%.

Demonic Blast
    Learn Demonic Blast.

Unleash a ball of chaotic energy at the target, inflicting large chaos damage. Dealing damage with Chaos Strike and Eye Beam reduces the remaining cooldown of Demonic Blast by 0.3 sec. Usable while moving.

1.0 sec cast, 40 yd rage, 30 sec recharge, 2 charges

Twin Slice
    (Passive): Instead of refunding 20 Fury, Chaos Strike has a 40% chance to instead cast a Demon's Bite on the target for free.

Fel Shatter
    (Passive): Fel Rush deals 150% more damage. While in combat, damaging an enemy with Fel Rush causes you to stop in place while a demonic copy of you continues the remaining distance.

Furious Brand
    Learn Furious Brand.

Brand the target for 8 sec, increasing all damage you deal to the target by 5%. When Furious Brand ends, the target suffers high fire damage. The duration of Furious Brand cannot be refreshed.

Instant, 40 units range, 20 Fury

Wing Beat
    (Passive): When you finish channeling Eye Beam, you clap your wings together on a primary target for high chaos damage.
    Last edited by S2H; 2020-07-26 at 03:17 PM.

So what talents are being replaced? Also Demon’s bite has no resource cost, so I guess that means you get a free global I guess? Your throw glaive talent is essentially a leggo in SL, and a lot of your talents are procs havoc already has too much RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    So what talents are being replaced? Also Demon’s bite has no resource cost, so I guess that means you get a free global I guess? Your throw glaive talent is essentially a leggo in SL, and a lot of your talents are procs havoc already has too much RNG.
    You must be new to DH

Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    You must be new to DH
    I laughed at this more than i should have

- - - Updated - - -

and then i cried

- - - Updated - - -

Glaive Adept
    (Passive): Chaos Strike/Soul Cleave has a 20% chance to increase the damage of your next Glaive Throw by 400%.

Demonic Blast
    Learn Demonic Blast.

Unleash a ball of chaotic energy at the target, inflicting large chaos damage. Dealing damage with Chaos Strike and Eye Beam reduces the remaining cooldown of Demonic Blast by 0.3 sec. Usable while moving.

Twin Slice
    (Passive): Instead of refunding 20 Fury, Chaos Strike has a 40% chance to instead cast a Demon's Bite on the target for free.

Fel Shatter
    (Passive): Fel Rush deals 150% more damage. While in combat, damaging an enemy with Fel Rush causes you to stop in place while a demonic copy of you continues the remaining distance.

Furious Brand
    Learn Furious Brand.

Brand the target for 8 sec, increasing all damage you deal to the target by 5%. When Furious Brand ends, the target suffers high fire damage. The duration of Furious Brand cannot be refreshed.

Wing Beat
    (Passive): When you finish channeling Eye Beam, you clap your wings together on a primary target for high chaos damage.
    I loved it. People tend to forget that DHs had some ranged skills on WC3, like mana burn and chaos blast during meta.

I like the Fel Shatter Idea, really something creative. But the problem is, when you really want to get across with fel rush, you can't if there is somthing between.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I laughed at this more than i should have

- - - Updated - - -

and then i cried

- - - Updated - - -

I loved it. People tend to forget that DHs had some ranged skills on WC3, like mana burn and chaos blast during meta.
    you mean fel lance? Mana rift is still ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    you mean fel lance? Mana rift is still ranged
    http://classic.battle.net/war3/night...onhunter.shtml

That talent status is good for PVP, no way for most of the PVE.

Much better than the shit we have, i still feel naked without my bloodlet.. it was perfect gameplay on 7.1.5

Glaive Adept

Demonic Blast
    Learn Demonic Blast.

Twin Slice

Fel Shatter

Furious Brand
    Learn Furious Brand.

Wing Beat

I dont think blizzard read these forums. They allegedly dont even respond to theorycrafters in their actual vip forum for hand picked theorycrafters....
    Last edited by psyquest; 2020-10-18 at 06:37 PM.

Fel Shatter
    I love this one.
    And I have been saying it since Legion, I really want a talent to make Demon's bite basically have a bit more damage, more fury 2 charges and has a CD on it, Just like Fracture on Vengeance.