Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I want to be able to mythic raid with a pug without all the hassles. There is no good reason to require me to join a guild just so I can ensure that the raid group doesn't disband after some random boss. I should be able to continue raiding the same as heroic raiding, just with more difficulty and mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by goldlock View Post
    Let me make this so simple anyone can get it.

Right now all content is cross realm. ALL OF IT.
    If Blizzard removes the only fucking thing left which identifies a realm from another realm then why the fuck even have realms in the first place? I said this in my first fucking post on this topic. Your argument sucks. It isn't happening. It has nothing to do with Blizzard wanting to extort players for server transfer money and cynically framing your argument in such a way is not only disingenuous but entirely ignores all of the reasons Blizzard doesn't do this. I've tried to be kind and explain this repeatedly but you keep bringing about the same silly circular logic and are seemingly entirely resistant to the fact that the world doesn't work the way you think it should. I'm done with this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If Blizzard removes the only fucking thing left which identifies a realm from another realm then why the fuck even have realms in the first place? I said this in my first fucking post on this topic. Your argument sucks. It isn't happening. It has nothing to do with Blizzard wanting to extort players for server transfer money and cynically framing your argument in such a way is not only disingenuous but entirely ignores all of the reasons Blizzard doesn't do this. I've tried to be kind and explain this repeatedly but you keep bringing about the same silly circular logic and are seemingly entirely resistant to the fact that the world doesn't work the way you think it should. I'm done with this topic.
    Why have realms in the first place?

No one quests together... dungeon groups are made via a program or manually cross server.

You are talking about realms like they matter beyond the mythic race they don't. Hell I am not all that certain most low pop realms even kill the end boss before cross faction mythic opens up it is why we have hall of fame over server first.

Times change.

Quote Originally Posted by goldlock View Post
    Why have realms in the first place?

No one quests together... dungeon groups are made via a program or manually cross server.

You are talking about realms like they matter beyond the mythic race they don't. Hell I am not all that certain most low pop realms even kill the end boss before cross faction mythic opens up it is why we have hall of fame over server first.

Times change.
    Times change but that doesn't mean Blizzard needs to completely re-evaluate the way they approach realm identity in the game because of your personal disagreement.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Times change but that doesn't mean Blizzard needs to completely re-evaluate the way they approach realm identity in the game because of your personal disagreement.
    Times change but we will simply pretend they haven't now time to go enjoy my server community by pugging mythic+ cross realm. Hitting some lfr cross realm, and pvping cross realm while I knock out the first three bosses on mythic cross realm.

Man I love my server community.

Guilds just need to be folded into communities as a singular functional cross-realm unit somehow. That'd solve a lot of problems. But I don't think it's a problem Blizzard wants to fix when guild raiding isn't like a huge multi-million-players thing, and they know they can monetize the niche they have with server transfers. I mean, you can see people out in the world and talk to them and play with them from different servers. There is no point in not doing it other than to make money off of transfers.