Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    25k hp pool? I had 14k hp as hunter when we started naxx 25
    According to Method's raid history page, this was the first recorded kill of Saphhiron 25. https://www.method.gg/video/HeDHXOeIhg4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeDH...ture=emb_title

    Hunter pov conveniently. He has 22k HP. And obviously early kills will have less gear than people that took their sweet ass time.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2020-07-28 at 01:58 PM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    25k hp pool? I had 14k hp as hunter when we started naxx 25
    Sorry, I was a tank, I remember my HP pool. But how did you only have 14k HP as a Hunter in the beginning of WOTLK? A rogue in full Brutal/Vengeful gear had 11k HP at the end of TBC. Hell, our Grand Marshal Hunter now in Classic (Pusa - Fruit Salad - Dreadmist EU), in full raid & world buffs and full Rank 14 gear, hits 10,470 HP. Doubtful you had 14k HP at lvl 80.
    Last edited by Dalinos; 2020-07-28 at 01:53 PM.

  3. #63
    Lol will be cleard in 3 hours max only stupid people will struggle every possible solution exists already.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Lol will be cleard in 3 hours max only stupid people will struggle every possible solution exists already.
    I'd love to see your active, BWL-MC-Ony-ZG clearing guild, who is so active they can actually beat the REAL World of Warcraft raiding boss (the summer holidays - if you've raided in the same guild for more than a year you know this is true).

    As raid leader of the guild I'm in, wanna know what I proposed to the officer team? That we go in AQ40 blind. No boss guides. No thought-out strategies. Simply what the few of us who did it in OG vanilla remember, and knowledge of boss abilities. No world buffs, cause they'll disappear after the 1st wipe, so no point. Dunno if we'll do it, but 1 thing's for sure - if we do, it's gonna be a hell of alot of fun. "What does this boss do? We don't know. Let's find out. Tanks get ready, DBM pulltimer active, we're going in 3....2....1..."

    Was I an idiot when it took me 3 weeks to finish Dark Souls 1 on the PS3? Was I a genius when I reached a point, at lvl 200 or so, after 360+ hours on my save file, where I was finishing the game in around 6 hours? Your assessment of a person's intelligence by the amount of time it takes them to clear a raid in a VIDEO GAME THAT THEY ARE PLAYING FOR FUN amuses me.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    Seems quite difficult to track 200.000 Stacks from thousands of full stocked characters manually with excel.
    Howcome? I think it's rather easy, the hard part is getting players interested in actually contributing, but filling in data isn't very difficult.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Naxx-25 was cleared in a day cause it was UNDERTUNED AS HELL. I would know. I tanked my way through Naxx-25 in my BiS Sunwell Plateau gear from TBC that was perfectly itemized and had triple-gem slots (without an ilvl requirement on gems, you could slot new gems on old gear back then, so SWP gear + WOTLK gems was better than WOTLK Heroic gear). While simultaneously, I had healed that raid a few years prior, since I was Resto in Vanilla.

    Newsflash buddy. As someone who did both Naxx-40 and Naxx-25, here are some fun-facts for you.

    1) Sapphiron's AOE frost aura did THE SAME DAMAGE in Naxx-40 and Naxx-25. Yes, that's right. The aura did 200 dmg per second in WOTLK when we had 20,000 HP and did 400 dmg per 2 seconds when we had 5,000 HP. We walked into Sapphiron's Lair and were like "Er...ok...so...we take our Frost Resistance gear out now or what?". Turns out just a paladin's Frost Res aura was more than enough, because the dmg went from murdering the entire raid in 20 seconds to tickling us.

    2) Kel'Thuzad's 1-shot mechanics were SEVERELY NERFED. In Naxx-40, his AOE frostbolt hits around 15 people for 90% of their health. In Naxx-25, his AOE frostbolt hits 5-7 people for 30% of their health.

    3) Thaddius. Heigan the Unclean. What do these 2 bosses have in common? Their mechanics are FAR EASIER (Polarity Shift/The Dance, respectively) with 25 or 10 people in WOTLK than they were with 40 people in Vanilla.

    4) 4 Horsemen. I'm not even gonna get into depth about this fight. 25 people VS 40 people, 4 tanks needed VS 8.

    5) Hell, even Instructor Razuvious, first boss of the Military Quarter. In vanilla you needed priests with near-capped +spellhit gear so that their Mind Control doesn't get resisted. In WOTLK, Naxx-10, you know what they did? They added mind control crystals. So that you didn't need a Priest anymore, ANYONE could use the crystals and MC the adds. In 25man, they reduced it to needing ONE priest to MC the add.

    Naxx-25 and Naxx-10 were among the biggest insults the raiding community has ever suffered. I vividly remember me, tanking at my neighbourhood's internet cafe, telling my mates "Look, I'm tanking with 1 hand, I don't even need to use my mouse!!" compared to the hardcore shit that was Sunwell tanking.

    The list goes on and on and on. Want me to go on, as someone who experienced both and who's words actually have some gravity on this topic?
    well said!! Somethings just need to be explained

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    .....
    Yes, exactly. It is logistics. Not in "how are we going to figure it out way", but rather "following that spreadsheet is going to take some time".

    For some people skyrim on Novice is a welcome challenge. I'm sorry but if Naxx is something besides a gear check you are either catastrophically bad or just do not care.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongCracker View Post
    well said!! Somethings just need to be explained
    Except a lot of that is just untrue.

    Quoting myself from my response to Dalinos...

    Why do you guys ALWAYS have to lie about this shit when video evidence can prove you wrong so easily? https://youtu.be/6CNN_Cn2L2A?t=396

    You can clearly see a few seconds after the time stamp the frostbolt volley does around 35-40% of their HP in damage. And before you try to say they must have had frost protection potions up, they don't. You can clearly see in the rest of the video that they regularly get hit with the volley and it consistently does around 35-40% dmg.

    The 10 man version clearly does a little less, but only by about 5-10% or so. https://youtu.be/nM0NFpmi9X0?t=168

    The 25 man version does about the same amount of damage as the 40 man version, around 35-40% of a player's health. https://youtu.be/px6EVu7RjEY?t=185

    Here is the first recorded kill of 40 man Saphhiron. https://youtu.be/iRW7EoVwmk0?t=63

    If you look in the top left corner you can see the pally taking dmg from the frost aura. It ticks at 1:03, then again at 1:05, then again at 1:07, etc, etc. It's obviously every 2 seconds, not every second.

    Why do you just lie about everything when video evidence proves you wrong so easily? I genuinely don't understand the psychology of people like you, but I do find you fascinating. Is it some kind of belief preservation?

    And as other people have pointed out, Saphh's forst aura in naxx 25 did 1600 dmg per tick, not 200. @Dalinos is blatantly misinforming people and has not responded to a single one of my posts. Don't be so gullible.

  9. #69
    aoe frostbolt that does 90% yeah right like ppl had 3.6k hp in naxx40..

    https://youtu.be/4tMY3dY9txU

    Frostbolt does like 3.3k dmg and that paladin had 8.5k hp with flask and 1 world buff.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Naxx-25 was cleared in a day cause it was UNDERTUNED AS HELL. I would know. I tanked my way through Naxx-25 in my BiS Sunwell Plateau gear from TBC that was perfectly itemized and had triple-gem slots (without an ilvl requirement on gems, you could slot new gems on old gear back then, so SWP gear + WOTLK gems was better than WOTLK Heroic gear). While simultaneously, I had healed that raid a few years prior, since I was Resto in Vanilla.

    Newsflash buddy. As someone who did both Naxx-40 and Naxx-25, here are some fun-facts for you.

    1) Sapphiron's AOE frost aura did THE SAME DAMAGE in Naxx-40 and Naxx-25. Yes, that's right. The aura did 200 dmg per second in WOTLK when we had 20,000 HP and did 400 dmg per 2 seconds when we had 5,000 HP. We walked into Sapphiron's Lair and were like "Er...ok...so...we take our Frost Resistance gear out now or what?". Turns out just a paladin's Frost Res aura was more than enough, because the dmg went from murdering the entire raid in 20 seconds to tickling us.

    2) Kel'Thuzad's 1-shot mechanics were SEVERELY NERFED. In Naxx-40, his AOE frostbolt hits around 15 people for 90% of their health. In Naxx-25, his AOE frostbolt hits 5-7 people for 30% of their health.

    3) Thaddius. Heigan the Unclean. What do these 2 bosses have in common? Their mechanics are FAR EASIER (Polarity Shift/The Dance, respectively) with 25 or 10 people in WOTLK than they were with 40 people in Vanilla.

    4) 4 Horsemen. I'm not even gonna get into depth about this fight. 25 people VS 40 people, 4 tanks needed VS 8.

    5) Hell, even Instructor Razuvious, first boss of the Military Quarter. In vanilla you needed priests with near-capped +spellhit gear so that their Mind Control doesn't get resisted. In WOTLK, Naxx-10, you know what they did? They added mind control crystals. So that you didn't need a Priest anymore, ANYONE could use the crystals and MC the adds. In 25man, they reduced it to needing ONE priest to MC the add.

    Naxx-25 and Naxx-10 were among the biggest insults the raiding community has ever suffered. I vividly remember me, tanking at my neighbourhood's internet cafe, telling my mates "Look, I'm tanking with 1 hand, I don't even need to use my mouse!!" compared to the hardcore shit that was Sunwell tanking.

    The list goes on and on and on. Want me to go on, as someone who experienced both and who's words actually have some gravity on this topic?
    You actually only used two tanks for WOTLK naxx ^^ even tho you present all these facts which are true it doesnt change the fact that the raids are easy if compared to todays standard.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofo1 View Post
    You actually only used two tanks for WOTLK naxx ^^ even tho you present all these facts which are true it doesnt change the fact that the raids are easy if compared to todays standard.
    A lot of what Dalinos said was not true actually. Quoting myself again...

    Except a lot of that is just untrue.

    Quoting myself from my response to Dalinos...

    Why do you guys ALWAYS have to lie about this shit when video evidence can prove you wrong so easily? https://youtu.be/6CNN_Cn2L2A?t=396

    You can clearly see a few seconds after the time stamp the frostbolt volley does around 35-40% of their HP in damage. And before you try to say they must have had frost protection potions up, they don't. You can clearly see in the rest of the video that they regularly get hit with the volley and it consistently does around 35-40% dmg.

    The 10 man version clearly does a little less, but only by about 5-10% or so. https://youtu.be/nM0NFpmi9X0?t=168

    The 25 man version does about the same amount of damage as the 40 man version, around 35-40% of a player's health. https://youtu.be/px6EVu7RjEY?t=185

    Here is the first recorded kill of 40 man Saphhiron. https://youtu.be/iRW7EoVwmk0?t=63

    If you look in the top left corner you can see the pally taking dmg from the frost aura. It ticks at 1:03, then again at 1:05, then again at 1:07, etc, etc. It's obviously every 2 seconds, not every second.

    Why do you just lie about everything when video evidence proves you wrong so easily? I genuinely don't understand the psychology of people like you, but I do find you fascinating. Is it some kind of belief preservation?

    And as other people have pointed out, Saphh's forst aura in naxx 25 did 1600 dmg per tick, not 200. @Dalinos is blatantly misinforming people and has not responded to a single one of my posts. Don't be so gullible.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    A lot of what Dalinos said was not true actually. Quoting myself again...

    Except a lot of that is just untrue.

    Quoting myself from my response to Dalinos...

    Why do you guys ALWAYS have to lie about this shit when video evidence can prove you wrong so easily? https://youtu.be/6CNN_Cn2L2A?t=396

    You can clearly see a few seconds after the time stamp the frostbolt volley does around 35-40% of their HP in damage. And before you try to say they must have had frost protection potions up, they don't. You can clearly see in the rest of the video that they regularly get hit with the volley and it consistently does around 35-40% dmg.

    The 10 man version clearly does a little less, but only by about 5-10% or so. https://youtu.be/nM0NFpmi9X0?t=168

    The 25 man version does about the same amount of damage as the 40 man version, around 35-40% of a player's health. https://youtu.be/px6EVu7RjEY?t=185

    Here is the first recorded kill of 40 man Saphhiron. https://youtu.be/iRW7EoVwmk0?t=63

    If you look in the top left corner you can see the pally taking dmg from the frost aura. It ticks at 1:03, then again at 1:05, then again at 1:07, etc, etc. It's obviously every 2 seconds, not every second.

    Why do you just lie about everything when video evidence proves you wrong so easily? I genuinely don't understand the psychology of people like you, but I do find you fascinating. Is it some kind of belief preservation?

    And as other people have pointed out, Saphh's forst aura in naxx 25 did 1600 dmg per tick, not 200. @Dalinos is blatantly misinforming people and has not responded to a single one of my posts. Don't be so gullible.
    I think the second to last portion of your posts doesn't have to be included anymore after your responses to Dalinos. At this point unless it's someone who needs that telling other people you respond to that they are liars and that you dont understand the cognitive dissonance, logic, philosophy or psychological standpoint of people like them looks hilarious lol.
    Last edited by SerratedEdge252; 2020-07-29 at 12:09 AM.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    I think the second to last portion of your posts doesn't have to be included anymore after your responses to Dalinos. At this point unless it's someone who needs that telling other people you respond to that they are liars and I you dont understand the cognitive dissonance, logic, philosophy or psychological standpoint of people like them looks hilarious lol.
    Fair. I just lazily copy/pasted.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    I think the second to last portion of your posts doesn't have to be included anymore after your responses to Dalinos. At this point unless it's someone who needs that telling other people you respond to that they are liars and I you dont understand the cognitive dissonance, logic, philosophy or psychological standpoint of people like them looks hilarious lol.
    Cause I was going with shit I remember from 15 years ago. I'm sorry it's not picture-perfect. I stand corrected for the FLAT dmg claims I made. But % wise? The truth of the matter is, without getting into semantics and who has the 100% correct numbers, that Naxx-25 mechanics were a joke whereas Naxx-40 mechanics hurt much more. You also seem to forget that the TOOLKITS of every single class/spec was much more complete and coherent in WOTLK than in Vanilla. Raid team size was also much smaller, so mechanics were much easier to deal with (1 people fucks up polarity shift, you wipe. 25 people/10 people de facto easier than 40 people, since 40 people = higher chance of fuck-up).

    I may have been wrong about the actual numbers, which I will gladly admit, cause it was memories from 15+ years ago. What I will not agree with is that Naxx-40 wasn't hard (forget APES and Method, look at the general population of guilds) and that Naxx-25 and Naxx-10 were a complete snoozefest that we cleared with SWP gear. Cause that's exactly what happened in WOTLK.

    I didn't come here to misinform, nor did I come here to be judged by strangers cause my memories from when I was a hormone-raging 14year old are abit hazy. I remember people on KT getting 1shot, now, if it was from the Frostbolt, the Iceblock, or the black void-zone on the floor that you cant even fucking see properly cause it's the same colour as the floor, is another issue. But people got 1shot on that fight in Vanilla and they didn't in WOTLK.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Yes, exactly. It is logistics. Not in "how are we going to figure it out way", but rather "following that spreadsheet is going to take some time".

    For some people skyrim on Novice is a welcome challenge. I'm sorry but if Naxx is something besides a gear check you are either catastrophically bad or just do not care.
    If logistics are so easy, and keeping 50+ active raiders happy, entertained and motivated, without having ANY loot drama in 11 months is so easy, where's your Classic guild that's clearing all content successfully and is prepping for AQ40 & Naxx? I know we are. I know the officer team is putting INSANE amounts of effort in: Recruiting, Roster-creating, managing sign-ups, managing loot, managing the excel sheet that has ALL our loot recorded from October of last year, etc etc. to keep this show up & running. If it's so easy, then surely you can do it too, right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    A lot of what Dalinos said was not true actually. Quoting myself again...

    Except a lot of that is just untrue.

    Quoting myself from my response to Dalinos...

    Why do you guys ALWAYS have to lie about this shit when video evidence can prove you wrong so easily? https://youtu.be/6CNN_Cn2L2A?t=396

    You can clearly see a few seconds after the time stamp the frostbolt volley does around 35-40% of their HP in damage. And before you try to say they must have had frost protection potions up, they don't. You can clearly see in the rest of the video that they regularly get hit with the volley and it consistently does around 35-40% dmg.

    The 10 man version clearly does a little less, but only by about 5-10% or so. https://youtu.be/nM0NFpmi9X0?t=168

    The 25 man version does about the same amount of damage as the 40 man version, around 35-40% of a player's health. https://youtu.be/px6EVu7RjEY?t=185

    Here is the first recorded kill of 40 man Saphhiron. https://youtu.be/iRW7EoVwmk0?t=63

    If you look in the top left corner you can see the pally taking dmg from the frost aura. It ticks at 1:03, then again at 1:05, then again at 1:07, etc, etc. It's obviously every 2 seconds, not every second.

    Why do you just lie about everything when video evidence proves you wrong so easily? I genuinely don't understand the psychology of people like you, but I do find you fascinating. Is it some kind of belief preservation?

    And as other people have pointed out, Saphh's forst aura in naxx 25 did 1600 dmg per tick, not 200. @Dalinos is blatantly misinforming people and has not responded to a single one of my posts. Don't be so gullible.
    I have dude. Read above. I literally just admitted that I was going with hazy memories from 15 years ago. You are correct. I am wrong. Can we stop with the crucification now and get to the topic at hand? Mechanics in Naxx-40 mattered ALOT. Mechanics in Naxx-25 were non-existent.

    Also, here's one that I vividly remember for ya. Loatheb. In WOTLK, Naxx-25, you got a WINDOW where you could freely heal, for some seconds. In Naxx-40, there was NO WINDOW - you got the chance to cast ONE SPELL. Just one. ONE.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    aoe frostbolt that does 90% yeah right like ppl had 3.6k hp in naxx40..

    https://youtu.be/4tMY3dY9txU

    Frostbolt does like 3.3k dmg and that paladin had 8.5k hp with flask and 1 world buff.
    So it wasn't the AOE Frostbolt. My bad. This shit happened 15 years ago. Maybe it was the void-zone. Or perhaps it was the Iceblock. I don't fucking remember EXACTLY which spell was 1shotting people. I was too busy being a 14 year old with raging hormones, as mentioned earlier. But I do remember people being 1shot in Naxx-40. I do NOT remember people getting 1shot in Naxx-25.
    Last edited by Dalinos; 2020-07-28 at 03:26 PM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Want me to go on, as someone who experienced both and who's words actually have some gravity on this topic?
    Settle down Ace. Just because you experienced it doesn't mean we care about the novels you write. I was there too....
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Settle down Ace. Just because you experienced it doesn't mean we care about the novels you write. I was there too....
    When you actually contribute to the topic, we can have a discussion. Until then, gtfo, please & thank you.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    When you actually contribute to the topic, we can have a discussion. Until then, gtfo, please & thank you.
    You first bud.... and start with being right about something. Then follow that up with admitting you were wrong, and then ice that cake by not creating strawmen and moving the goalposts when you get called out.

    It's neat that you care soooooo much, but for someone with such passion you'd think you would actually speak with some form of accuracy. Thanks and you're welcome.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

  18. #78
    Unless C'thun is bugged it'll fall within a few hours
    RETH

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Cause I was going with shit I remember from 15 years ago. I'm sorry it's not picture-perfect. I stand corrected for the FLAT dmg claims I made. But % wise? The truth of the matter is, without getting into semantics and who has the 100% correct numbers, that Naxx-25 mechanics were a joke whereas Naxx-40 mechanics hurt much more. You also seem to forget that the TOOLKITS of every single class/spec was much more complete and coherent in WOTLK than in Vanilla. Raid team size was also much smaller, so mechanics were much easier to deal with (1 people fucks up polarity shift, you wipe. 25 people/10 people de facto easier than 40 people, since 40 people = higher chance of fuck-up).

    I may have been wrong about the actual numbers, which I will gladly admit, cause it was memories from 15+ years ago. What I will not agree with is that Naxx-40 wasn't hard (forget APES and Method, look at the general population of guilds) and that Naxx-25 and Naxx-10 were a complete snoozefest that we cleared with SWP gear. Cause that's exactly what happened in WOTLK.

    I didn't come here to misinform, nor did I come here to be judged by strangers cause my memories from when I was a hormone-raging 14year old are abit hazy. I remember people on KT getting 1shot, now, if it was from the Frostbolt, the Iceblock, or the black void-zone on the floor that you cant even fucking see properly cause it's the same colour as the floor, is another issue. But people got 1shot on that fight in Vanilla and they didn't in WOTLK.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If logistics are so easy, and keeping 50+ active raiders happy, entertained and motivated, without having ANY loot drama in 11 months is so easy, where's your Classic guild that's clearing all content successfully and is prepping for AQ40 & Naxx? I know we are. I know the officer team is putting INSANE amounts of effort in: Recruiting, Roster-creating, managing sign-ups, managing loot, managing the excel sheet that has ALL our loot recorded from October of last year, etc etc. to keep this show up & running. If it's so easy, then surely you can do it too, right?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I have dude. Read above. I literally just admitted that I was going with hazy memories from 15 years ago. You are correct. I am wrong. Can we stop with the crucification now and get to the topic at hand? Mechanics in Naxx-40 mattered ALOT. Mechanics in Naxx-25 were non-existent.

    Also, here's one that I vividly remember for ya. Loatheb. In WOTLK, Naxx-25, you got a WINDOW where you could freely heal, for some seconds. In Naxx-40, there was NO WINDOW - you got the chance to cast ONE SPELL. Just one. ONE.

    - - - Updated - - -



    So it wasn't the AOE Frostbolt. My bad. This shit happened 15 years ago. Maybe it was the void-zone. Or perhaps it was the Iceblock. I don't fucking remember EXACTLY which spell was 1shotting people. I was too busy being a 14 year old with raging hormones, as mentioned earlier. But I do remember people being 1shot in Naxx-40. I do NOT remember people getting 1shot in Naxx-25.
    The void zones and ice blocks one shot in Naxx 10 and 25 as well.

    The ice blocks were definitely a little easier to deal with in LK due to the AoE healing and instant cast power creep though, as well as of course space requirements.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    This time we have raid tuned around 16 debuff slots so we might actually see few day race.
    lmfao

    The moment a good guild gets inside, C'thun will be dead in an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Huhuran is expected to be the first huge wall for WF raiders since leather users cant craft NR gear until later phases.
    You do realize Huhuran has the same HP as Firemaw, right? Huhuran doesn't become "difficult" until her enrage at 30% The fastest Firemaw kills in the world are 22 seconds, the 30% phase on Huhuran is going to last 6 fucking seconds dude. 6 seconds isn't even long enough to kill anyone even if there's no healing being done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •