Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
... LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    so long as i can keep them out of actual content like mythic+ and raiding I'm fine with it. Especially considering there is no possible way to 180 faster (as you say) than with a kbm.
    All you have to do is brush your left thumb on the L button (move cursor) and this is sensitive enough for the character to make a perfect 180 ° turn in (idk) 0.1 secs. In terms of time it is identical to the mouse. I don't work for microsoft, I don't need to lie about it. lol
    Like I said ... try it first, then judge.
    Have a nice night.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    so long as i can keep them out of actual content like mythic+ and raiding I'm fine with it. .
    Oh, I forgot to comment on that. You can't.

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    so long as i can keep them out of actual content like mythic+ and raiding I'm fine with it. Especially considering there is no possible way to 180 faster (as you say) than with a kbm.
    You won't and you won't even know.

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    so long as i can keep them out of actual content like mythic+ and raiding I'm fine with it.
    How about get off that high horse and stop acting like you own anything other than your own performance in an easy game. You sound like you don't want to put any more effort than carry yourself anyway so you seem to be demanding everyone else to perform higher so you can get away with being average. Get real, you do NOT have a say how others choose to play. As for "actual" content, well if I corpse camp your ass for an hour its pretty fucking actual mate.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

  4. #264
    Nah, blizzard will learn to have to accept the unemployment line first.
    just like several other devs, both individuals and entire studios.

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    which is irrelevant because you have oGCD causing similar APM

    - - - Updated - - -



    but with far more buttons, which is the only thing a controller inhibits. its easy to spam 1 button on a controller for 90% of your rotation like all wow classes
    More buttons =/= harder

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    How about get off that high horse and stop acting like you own anything other than your own performance in an easy game. You sound like you don't want to put any more effort than carry yourself anyway so you seem to be demanding everyone else to perform higher so you can get away with being average. Get real, you do NOT have a say how others choose to play. As for "actual" content, well if I corpse camp your ass for an hour its pretty fucking actual mate.
    That is a completely ridiculous stretch and not based in any klind of reality. ALl he cares about is everyone pulling their own weight and doesn't think someone using a controller can. And actually, you can have a say in how others choose to play. He has every right to initiate a kick if he knows another player is using a controller.

  7. #267
    As long as the game doesn't get changed because of it like auto target and shit people can play with whatever they want.

    I highly doubt someone with a controller can keep up with the traditional setup. If it is fun for them who am i to judge?

    BUT: Don't change the game into some shitty console to PC port to get the console crowd into it. This has always in every game lead to a dumbing down of gameplay.
    For all i care they can release a complete seperate version of the game on consoles. But don't make it a platform crossover.

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    Somehow your argument falls apart when i look at most combat rotations in classic that are just way more controller friendly...
    people like justandulas are just delusional Classic Andy's or spergs as we called em back in the day, they have a narrative that they deeply want and wont deviate from anything that shows otherwise.

    Frost bolt, Frost bolt, Frost bolt, Frost bolt, Frost bolt, Frost bolt, Frost bolt, Frost bolt,.....

    wOw CluSiC ROtAtIoNs ArE SO CoMpLeX

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    He has every right to initiate a kick if he knows another player is using a controller.
    Because of opinions like yours players with controllers will play x3 in dungeons. Btw you do not have a say in anything and anyone other than yourself. The sooner you realize that the less chances you will have to face serious troubles in life. Take care now.
    Last edited by Motorman; 2020-07-30 at 03:28 PM.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

  10. #270
    I can just imagine people in pvp running in circles because they cant control the camera and move because the game doesn't offer a lock on mechanic similar to FF, or even an action style camera like tera and ESO, and nothing is worse than seeing someone backpedal, you see that and you instantly think "oh im about to shit on this kid"

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    I can just imagine people in pvp running in circles because they cant control the camera and move because the game doesn't offer a lock on mechanic similar to FF, or even an action style camera like tera and ESO, and nothing is worse than seeing someone backpedal, you see that and you instantly think "oh im about to shit on this kid"
    I can't imagine playing a melee class with controller but casters and perhaps hunters probably can get away with it.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    nothing is worse than seeing someone backpedal, you see that and you instantly think "oh im about to shit on this kid"
    Whats worse is when you see that and they get 56 corruption procs and roll you.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Whats worse is when you see that and they get 56 corruption procs and roll you.
    Corruptions will be a failed experiment when they finally add legitimate controller support though. All we have now is janky mods.

  14. #274
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    7,853
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    ALl he cares about is everyone pulling their own weight and doesn't think someone using a controller can.
    The former is fine. The latter seems a bit presumptuous.

    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    And actually, you can have a say in how others choose to play. He has every right to initiate a kick if he knows another player is using a controller.
    If we're getting technical, people have a "right" to initiate a kick for any reason they choose. The game doesn't require you to have a good reason to initiate a kick, it simply trusts that by and large, sanity will prevail most of the time - and that when it doesn't, the affected players will get over it and carry on playing.

    And while kicking someone from high end content for playing poorly (which may be the result of using a controller) is perfectly reasonable, simply kicking them based on their choice of controller is a bit unhinged.

    Presumably the guy reckons that it would be obvious to him if someone is using a controller based on their performance. And that's fine. I just have images of playing with someone for months and having no problems, and then one day they mention in /g or discord or something about playing with a controller and then suddenly the pitchforks are brought out.

  15. #275
    Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkie View Post
    More buttons =/= harder
    fights in wow are much harder. but there is no rotation for a dps class even close to as challenging as ffxiv. less buttons certainly makes doing your rotations easier. so, more buttons = harder

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    fights in wow are much harder. but there is no rotation for a dps class even close to as challenging as ffxiv. less buttons certainly makes doing your rotations easier. so, more buttons = harder
    There's no challenging rotations in FFXIV, what are you on about?

  17. #277
    Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkie View Post
    There's no challenging rotations in FFXIV, what are you on about?
    that theres even less challenging rotations in wow.

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    that theres even less challenging rotations in wow.
    That's debateable. Nothing ever changes in FFXIV and all gear is static, rotations and prios actually can change in WoW and some classes do have more complex rotations than even most FFXIV jobs

  19. #279
    I'm not sure if you'd even notice.

  20. #280
    Herald of the Titans Daffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Computer Chair
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Imagine that, going from clicking and keyboard turning to using a controller


    We were almost done with getting rid of bads and now they're coming back. For fuck sake
    IO ftw it's gonna be fuuuuuun
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.
    Classic+ Retune/New Boss Abilities >>> #nochanges crowd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •