Soldier 76 has died. [In Memoriam]

Roberto Draghetti voiced the Italian version of Soldier 76 but not only him did he voice but many notable voices you will definitely recognize:

Cyborg - Teen Titans
    Officer Earl Devereaux - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
    Eddy - Ed, Edd n' Eddy
    Fat Tony - The Simpsons
    Maurice - Madgascar Franchise
    Garrosh Hellscream [Italy]
    and many others
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Sad news but did you really have to make such a clickbaity thread title? Have some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Sad news but did you really have to make such a clickbaity thread title? Have some respect.
    What's disrespectful about the title?

Title i'm referring to, incase it has changed "Soldier 76 has died. [In Memoriam]"

You know who you are talking to right?

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Nope, explain please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    What's disrespectful about the title?

Title i'm referring to, incase it has changed "Soldier 76 has died. [In Memoriam]"
    How is fictional character dead when it's his Italian voice actor who died? It's disrespectful to make a click baity title because it has nothing to do with the voice actor, who actually died, and only fishes for clicks from people who think this might be some in game event or lore thing.

Nope, explain please.

- - - Updated - - -

How is fictional character dead when it's his Italian voice actor who died? It's disrespectful to make a click baity title because it has nothing to do with the voice actor, who actually died, and only fishes for clicks from people who think this might be some in game event or lore thing.
    Ah cmon, that's so pedantic, instead of taking the high road here, you're trying to derail a thread dedicated to a recently deceased, how's that for disrespectful?

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Ah cmon, that's so pedantic, instead of taking the high road here, you're trying to derail a thread dedicated to a recently deceased, how's that for disrespectful?
    Dunno, that's how I felt when I saw this thread title. Thought it's about an in game character death, clicked to see I was click baited into voice actor death thread. Left bad taste in my mouth, so I replied to the thread. If you think it's disrespectful to take part in this discussion then maybe dont bump it yourself, eh?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Honestly, the title should be "Italian Voice Actor of Soldier:76 died."

The title makes it seem like either the character died or something to that affect.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Who is he?