Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    nope, not even the twitter competition flags went out (were meant to go out yesterday, or today at the latest)

It's pretty shit how they hyped up these competitions, gave a date for flags and then just didn't bother to do it.

Just think it was better the old way when you knew waves went out when they were announced on here.

I was supposed to get in on the 9th after winning a Twitter contest as well. I told my guildies I'd be there for raid testing for mythic because I got in - looks like I was wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalorna View Post
    I was supposed to get in on the 9th after winning a Twitter contest as well. I told my guildies I'd be there for raid testing for mythic because I got in - looks like I was wrong!
    I contacted the streamer and he told me he'd done his part and it was just down to Blizzard. I don't know why they'd be dragging their feet, this is the perfect intern job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalorna View Post
    You can’t control it. Maybe in the morning it will be activated for you. I just wish they mentioned when the waves went out so we not wasting all this time checking etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    You can’t control it. Maybe in the morning it will be activated for you. I just wish they mentioned when the waves went out so we not wasting all this time checking etc
    that would make sense :P not the blizzard way!

Won a contest for the 9th as well, still nothing no forum access no client in my launcher. I don't know what the hold up would be either seems like the sort of thing where all they'd need to do is put the btags in a text file and run a batch pointed at it which flips the flags in everyones accounts. Then again, Blizzard is a small indie company and cannot be blamed for screwing up such a "difficult" process.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Still nothing. Blizzard Is trolling

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk

Yea to anyone who won a competition and still hasn't got access, it seems it's normal. Blizzard are just useless at everything apparantly.
    It could be next week before they're flagged according to one twitter user who had the same issue. (even though they clearly stated that activation was wednesday/thursday this week)

I got beta forum access, does it mean anything? Still no beta.

I also have access to the beta forums, but no beta access in the Bnet-Launcher. Is it normal for a non-beta tester to have access to the forums?
    Maybe some accounts are already pre-flagged and Blizzard just needs to release the wave.

I'm curious to see if something will happen later.

I have beta forum access but no actual beta, I think it's normal, as I've never been invited to beta (only for MoP when we all payed for it)

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to see if you have actual access to all subsections. I think Beta General is actually open for all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You need to see if you have actual access to all subsections. I think Beta General is actually open for all there.
    You can view all of these without even being logged in

Think you need to see if you can post in the "Classes and Covenant" forum, you need beta access to post there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbiz View Post
    Think you need to see if you can post in the "Classes and Covenant" forum, you need beta access to post there.
    One needs beta access for all of them in that section except the pre-patch PTR. I can't post in any section but that one.

EDIT: Here's the reason for some of the wonky beta forum access apparently: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-invite/640110

TLDR you're only supposed to have any beta forum access if you have beta access, but they flagged a bunch of people for the forums accidentally while trying to fix forum access for some people that couldn't.
    Last edited by The Cheat; 2020-09-11 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    One needs beta access for all of them in that section except the pre-patch PTR. I can't post in any section but that one.

EDIT: Here's the reason for some of the wonky beta forum access apparently: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-invite/640110

TLDR you're only supposed to have any beta forum access if you have beta access, but they flagged a bunch of people for the forums accidentally while trying to fix forum access for some people that couldn't.
    Best way to fix this is to just give us beta access lol

What's weird is I have beta access from a key. I have access only to the Tourghast Realm but I cant post on the forums either.

For anyone waiting on competition giveaways meant for wednesday/thursday, they're trying to get them activated today at some stage. but no promises apparantly so could be next week. Just in case you're still waiting around for it