Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how they claim that they will invite people who have an account in good standing and have been subscribed for a while. I've been subbed for 11 years and my account is in good standing. As I thought, only streamers are guaranteed an invite with everyone else randomly getting an invite regardless of their account status.

Just got a ptr update nothing again lol, def not my turn!

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Just got a ptr update nothing again lol, def not my turn!
    still tomorrow night, if they didn't go out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    Same, haven't been flagged yet. Anxiously waiting for it to arrive
    Same here, I won one of those and was told it would get flagged on Sept. 09. Tried to log out and in several times but no luck to see any beta options. Hopefully it would be done tomorrow.

Just received a beta invite.
    Unsubscribed; been playing since 2018.

Anyone lucky with contest victory this morning?

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Are you saying you can’t play the game unless you get a beta invite?
    What I am saying is that one can't make an informed decision unless they have full hands on experience of the specs. No second or third hand experience. Watching someone is not even close to the level of knowing than doing it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    What I am saying is that one can't make an informed decision unless they have full hands on experience of the specs. No second or third hand experience. Watching someone is not even close to the level of knowing than doing it yourself.
    I agree with you; I know I'll be playing my Mage, but if you're undecided or just want what you feel is best, you're stuck waiting on launch.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the last act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Do they still send out beta invites?

We all have access to the pre-patch "ptr", right? At least I have, but I can't play beta Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealara View Post
    still tomorrow night, if they didn't go out today.
    Nah don't see any more coming this week, usually once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Play PTR then? Class changes are there...What kind of inside information do you need? Nothing is set in stone. They will keep changing things till the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond View Post
    Play PTR then? Class changes are there...What kind of inside information do you need? Nothing is set in stone. They will keep changing things till the launch.
    To be fair, it's impossible to gauge a classes true potential at level 50 without all the borrowed power, you cannot compare a level 50 with nothing to a level 60 with everything, so he's completely right in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Nothing here in any case. I checked to see if I can post in forums and I cannot.
    I can post in the beta forums ...not showing in my launcher.

Do the forums take into account previous betas ?

Someone received beta acces from the contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashildr View Post
    Someone received beta acces from the contest?

Still waiting. I won a competition from Yuna and he said it's in Blizzard's hands. We should have been flagged yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhUK View Post
    Still waiting. I won a competition from Yuna and he said it's in Blizzard's hands. We should have been flagged yesterday.
    I mentioned this earlier but i also won a comp for this wave (meant to be flagged yesterday) however the person who held the comp messaged me on tuesday saying that the 'flag' isnt actually activation. The 'flag' was yesterday but the 'activation' is meant to be today (thursday). Bit of a stupid system but whatever. We should all be getting the competition flags today at some stage.

Quote Originally Posted by M4rtin View Post
    I mentioned this earlier but i also won a comp for this wave (meant to be flagged yesterday) however the person who held the comp messaged me on tuesday saying that the 'flag' isnt actually activation. The 'flag' was yesterday but the 'activation' is meant to be today (thursday). Bit of a stupid system but whatever. We should all be getting the competition flags today at some stage.
    Fingers crossed for tonight then, but as I'm 7 hours ahead it'll be super late for me.

I don't see anything happening tonight, guessing what invites went out were done yesterday/early hours of this morning.

Beta is cool but the impression will be more if see everything on release

Herald of the Titans
    Hoping for a key, but it's pretty late in the game at this point. The beta servers are likely only going to be up for 3-4 more weeks, and the pre-event will be starting on live about then also. If I get one awesome, if not think of it as we all get in just 6 weeks from now anyway.