Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
19
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by zorothusian View Post
    Thats your opinion and I have mine so we will leave it at that.
    It's not an opinion?

    Here is an opinion: I like what I am seeing from Shadowlands. I am excited for it.
    Here is a fact: Whether I am excited or not, I am seeing the exact same haters and hypers on the forums and youtube as for every other expansion

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Most of what you said here is very questionable but the bold is just straight up untrue and really bizarre. No sure where you'd get that notion from. Pretty much all expansions have been very well received in Beta. Only complaints I can recall were Azerite in BfA and "Kung fu panda lol" in MoP. Other than that, pretty much all betas have been extremely well received (regardless of how final product ended up being) and Shadowlands is probably a bit on the low side there.

    It's understandable that Shadowlands would be causing as (comparatively) little buzz as it is given the age of the game and it doesn't necessarily speak to its quality, I mean, I am excited. But overall, Shadowlands sure seems to be generating a lot less hype than its predecessors. (which, again, makes sense. Game's 16 years old)

    I'll bed, y'all wake me up when the beta wave happens!
    Talk about questionable rofl. Mate, no WoW expansion has been well-received. Not by this bunch of haters anyway. The people who positively receive WoW expansions, do so in-game without even stepping foot in these rotten forums. I've been browsing these forums for 12 years and they have ALWAYS been extremely toxic. You can't look at these forums and tell me "people are generally excited". In some very rare threads like this one, people who actually are excited gather. If you browse only such threads, then naturally you would be deceived - it is understandable.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post


    Talk about questionable rofl. Mate, no WoW expansion has been well-received. Not by this bunch of haters anyway. The people who positively receive WoW expansions, do so in-game without even stepping foot in these rotten forums. I've been browsing these forums for 12 years and they have ALWAYS been extremely toxic. You can't look at these forums and tell me "people are generally excited". In some very rare threads like this one, people who actually are excited gather. If you browse only such threads, then naturally you would be deceived - it is understandable.
    I think you misread the post. I never said any WoW expansion has been well received. The statement you bolded says that pretty much all the betas have been well-received, regardless of the final product -- i.e. people loved the beta, even if the expansion itself ended up being terrible upon release. Even Warlords of Draenor had a very hyped beta with a ton of positive feedback.

    You'd be surprised by the excitement people posted in regards to even expansions neither of us would've liked -- on this forum included.
    Last edited by Rathwell; 2020-08-05 at 10:44 PM.

  3. #163
    Well im gonna head to bed and hope they put a wave out overnight for here in UK! good luck everyone.

  4. #164
    The Patient Hammerzeit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    299
    Dont think it's happening today. My bet is tomorrow before raid testing.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Dont think it's happening today. My bet is tomorrow before raid testing.
    The last wave went out an hour from now. So it's not over yet.

  6. #166
    The Patient Hammerzeit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    The last wave went out an hour from now. So it's not over yet.
    Last week's wave went out around 3pm eastern. The latest a wave has went out was 7pm eastern.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Last week's wave went out around 3pm eastern. The latest a wave has went out was 7pm eastern.
    I and half my guild got in at 01:45 my time. That's in an hour from now. That was like 9 days ago.

  8. #168
    got invited 10 minutes ago.

  9. #169
    Mechagnome Ilyiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Adrestian Empire
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by amphion View Post
    got invited 10 minutes ago.
    its. Happening!
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lganis/ilyiana
    Professional glass cannon since 2004.

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    its. Happening!
    If so nothing here, gz to all!

  11. #171
    Better hope I get in next week then. This is like farming a mount from a rare

  12. #172
    Well I definitely checked 10 min ago, sucks ><

  13. #173
    The Patient Hammerzeit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    299
    Looks like nothing again boys lmfao

  14. #174
    Anyone else get an invite besides the one person from here?

  15. #175
    Just got invited. I had checked at 00h48 i had nothing, saw the post here and checked my bnet again and i Had beta.

    i'm so happy !

    Edit : i'm from EU; dont have CE but I have been in every single beta since TBC
    _____________________

    Homophobia is so gay.

  16. #176
    The Patient Hammerzeit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Just got invited. I had checked at 00h48 i had nothing, saw the post here and checked my bnet again and i Had beta.

    i'm so happy !

    Edit : i'm from EU; dont have CE but I have been in every single beta since TBC
    Congrats dude! Surprised I havent seen a good amount of people posting anywhere recently. Thought this would have been a big wave.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by boomr516 View Post
    Anyone else get an invite besides the one person from here?
    I just got beta too! Check your launchers! Close and re-open it too! Mine didn't show until I closed and re-opened!

  18. #178
    No beta here, I've been testing to see if I'll get beta while having sub time but no renewal, and it seems like I haven't gotten lucky.

  19. #179
    My wife got it, but i honestly don't know if it was in this wave because she has had a launcher update for a week that she never wanted to do.

  20. #180
    I'm one of the fortunate ones this wave. EU.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •