Page 1 of 50
... LastLast

Shadowlands beta invite

Have you guys given up hope yet of receiving one?
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

Of course not. It's only JUST begun, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenty of time to get one still.

I have a backlog of games to play until I get into the beta

Never had hope to begin with

I got one today, so they must be sending out more.
    Dolanar-

Quote Originally Posted by Dolanar View Post
    they must be sending out more.
    And they will continue to do so until Beta ends.
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...t-shadowlands/
    Players who have opted-in can be selected to be a tester, and invitations will go out regularly throughout the test.

10+ Year Old Account
    beta invites are generally for a very very small percentage of players. i never had any expectation of getting one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

The past few expansions I received a beta invite about two months from release, so like others have said, there's plenty of time left. It's only just started.

Are you a streamer or public figure? If you answered no, then Blizzard doesn't give a rat's ass about your input. Unless you can advertise (for free) you don't mean a daaaamn thing to them.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Wink

I got a beta invite! All I gotta do is enter my sign in details from this total legit email that blizsard.man sent me

I played a bit a while back and it's not really enjoyable. :-\ course it's beta but it's like 10% i'm not feeling other 90%... Pretty much almost convinced myself don't really want to continue for shadowland xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by MageInACan View Post
    Are you a streamer or public figure? If you answered no, then Blizzard doesn't give a rat's ass about your input. Unless you can advertise (for free) you don't mean a daaaamn thing to them.
    I knew it, it really feels like that. It feels much different how they treat people now.
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a streamer or public figure. I got into beta a week ago. The only things out of the ordinary for me are possibly:
    12/12M raider (though I'm the only one in my guild that got Beta invite atm)
    32120 Achievement points
    Pre-paid sub until 12 Aug 2030 (loooove that token )

Welp...

Time to check. I ain't getting in. Smh

5+ Year Old Account
    Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAAH! This comment is so ignorant it's not even funny. I'm not a streamer, or a public figure, yet I've been in EVERY beta since fucking Wrath. Only one I wasn't in was MoP sooooo.

Completely. I've never been invited to a beta, don't see why it will change now.

At the same time, I just started playing BfA so i have 2 years worth of content to consume until SL comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAAH! This comment is so ignorant it's not even funny. I'm not a streamer, or a public figure, yet I've been in EVERY beta since fucking Wrath. Only one I wasn't in was MoP sooooo.
    Ok and I've been subscribed to WoW without a break since Wrath and have never gotten a single beta invite. It's widely known that Blizzard will throw invites to big streamers even if that streamer doesn't stream WoW that often. So saying that they made an ignorant comment really does nothing but how ignorant YOU are.

Beta invites aren't random. They target people who actually provided Beta feedback in previous Betas.

If you ever downloaded a Beta / PTR game (Diablo 3, Overwatch, any WoW Open Beta or PTR, etc.) and never used the little bug report window, you've probably screwed yourself out of a Shadowlands Closed Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I love all the "expert" opinions and that's all they are.....opinions. You aren't Blizzard...you don't know why some people are picked and others aren't. Gotten into every beta except Vanilla...don't ask me why...not a streamer, raider...nothing, but I did a lot of bug reporting. Do I expect an invite...don't know, not up to me...would I like one? Sure. But I'm not going to sit here and be an entitled asswipe every wave I don't get one. People really need to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok and I've been subscribed to WoW without a break since Wrath and have never gotten a single beta invite. It's widely known that Blizzard will throw invites to big streamers even if that streamer doesn't stream WoW that often. So saying that they made an ignorant comment really does nothing but how ignorant YOU are.
    It's amazing how marketing is a new thing for so many people to discover.