Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hikaritd View Post
    Maybe its time to do a twitter acc but feel like if i havent got beta invite until now, I can wait another 1-2 week until pre patch and just continue to watch high end players to test for me and find the best combo of the covenant-soulbind-conduit-lego quartet
    PTR is always there to play if you want to try new talents etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    PTR is always there to play if you want to try new talents etc.
    But it doesn't allow you to see the true rotation of a max level character and know if the rotation is good or absolute garbage. You really can't pick a main unless you know everything about every class before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    You won two. And took both?
    Yes one for me and one for my gf

Well if anyone gets an invite tonight, please leave a comment.

Made an account to say that since earlier today it is letting me post on the beta forums. I don't see the beta option on my launcher, though, so I don't know if it's a legit invite or a forum bug. Looks like others are running into the same issue as there's a couple of posts about it in one of the forum threads. I also didn't get an email but I didn't get emails when I got into previous betas either.

Was it a week ago today Maldraxxus Afterlives was released? Also wonder if there's a new build coming shortly.

Still nothing from the competition win, it's 11pm here so I'm off to bed soon, hopefully it'll show up by the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ripleyrains View Post
    Made an account to say that since earlier today it is letting me post on the beta forums. I don't see the beta option on my launcher, though, so I don't know if it's a legit invite or a forum bug. Looks like others are running into the same issue as there's a couple of posts about it in one of the forum threads. I also didn't get an email but I didn't get emails when I got into previous betas either.
    Just tried and yeah, I can now post on the beta forum but I don't have access.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhUK View Post
    Still nothing from the competition win, it's 11pm here so I'm off to bed soon, hopefully it'll show up by the morning.

Just tried and yeah, I can now post on the beta forum but I don't have access.
    Is this the actual bug reporting sub section of the forums? Cause I can reply to most just not in this section.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Is this the actual bug reporting sub section of the forums? Cause I can reply to most just not in this section.
    No, seems I can't post there either.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhUK View Post
    No, seems I can't post there either.
    If not in the morning perhaps later in evening, dont think theres any activity tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But it doesn't allow you to see the true rotation of a max level character and know if the rotation is good or absolute garbage. You really can't pick a main unless you know everything about every class before launch.
    Are you saying you can’t play the game unless you get a beta invite?
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

A wave may have went out. I can post in the beta forums but don't see it on my battle.net launcher for some reason.

pain

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ns View Post
    A wave may have went out. I can post in the beta forums but don't see it on my battle.net launcher for some reason.

pain
    reload the launcher

Nothing here in any case. I checked to see if I can post in forums and I cannot.

I love how they claim that they will invite people who have an account in good standing and have been subscribed for a while. I've been subbed for 11 years and my account is in good standing. As I thought, only streamers are guaranteed an invite with everyone else randomly getting an invite regardless of their account status.

Just got a ptr update nothing again lol, def not my turn!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Just got a ptr update nothing again lol, def not my turn!
    still tomorrow night, if they didn't go out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    Same, haven't been flagged yet. Anxiously waiting for it to arrive
    Same here, I won one of those and was told it would get flagged on Sept. 09. Tried to log out and in several times but no luck to see any beta options. Hopefully it would be done tomorrow.

Just received a beta invite.
    Unsubscribed; been playing since 2018.

Anyone lucky with contest victory this morning?

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk