Question Holy Priest Horrific Visions?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do Holy Priests get some kind of buff in horrific visions?
    Just wondering since it's waaaaaay easier to do as Holy, rather than Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavi Dawnsong View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do Holy Priests get some kind of buff in horrific visions?
    Just wondering since it's waaaaaay easier to do as Holy, rather than Shadow.
    alll healspeccs in visions have mobs with 50% health compared to dps.

Ahhh that explains it lol, healers OP xD

Mobs also do like 4x the damage to you

Really? It felt like they were hitting for nothing, I could pull huge packs at once, easy.

if a tank or healer is the in the group the mobs do a lot more damage yeah. Not really noticeable depending on the number of masks probably

Oh I'm just doing them solo, I didn't notice any real increase in damage taken between Holy and Shadow tbh.

Yeah, you get a huge reduction to enemy HP, to the point where things like obsidian claw can pretty much kill bosses. Although I found that it does not scale well in to later runs. I'd say around 3-4 masks is where shadow become easier. At least compared to holy. Disc might hold up, but you'll have no AoE.

Not really hard as shadow with the appropriate essences. You can literally pull all mobs in almost every zone (except Mage Quarter and Valley of Honor), LoS casters and beam everything down + Mind sear + Void Eruption. Only thing that holds you back is being dazed. Going as a solo healer just means you're afraid of doing big pulls.... and there really is no reason to be afraid of it.