Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Kinda wish I'd seen that in the cinema. I watched it at home on bluray and was blown away, can't imagine how much better it would have been in IMAX and Dolby sound etc etc.
    It certainly has the set pieces for it. I remember watching Fury in a movie theatre and the Tiger-scene felt like a huge and loud monster was overwhelming you. That feeling was quite absent in the same scene when I re-watched the movie on TV months later.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    It certainly has the set pieces for it. I remember watching Fury in a movie theatre and the Tiger-scene felt like a huge and loud monster was overwhelming you. That feeling was quite absent in the same scene when I re-watched the movie on TV months later.
    I can only imagine! Before the covid pandemic I didn't go to the cinema often anyway, due to it being rather expensive, but I would definitely had gone for 1917 had I thought about it at the time.

Prisoners. Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal. Great movie. Slow burn thriller. Even though I love Hugh Jackman, I thought he was miscast in this. His character was horrible but you almost sympathised with him because he was played by HJ.

Hackers, still one of the best bad movies ever made. entertaining bad movies are best when they lack any sort of cynicism or sarcasm about the world, characters and story within them. this is one of those movies, this is a the film about what an entire decade (the 90's) thought of itself. also it's genuinely funny when you're supposed to be laughing at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit of a necro, but I guess it's fine.

At the cinema? Last one I saw was, I think, The Greatest Showman. It's a musical.

Friends invited me, and I decided to go for the hell of it. My expectations were rather low. The word "musical" made me frown a little bit, but I was pleasantly surprised. The movie was rather good. If you are struggling for something to watch, I recommend giving it a try. You might like it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the last movie I will see or what will be the last movie I see? Because I have no idea what the last movie I watch will be I am not a physic.

But the last movie I watched in the cinema I cannot remember, I thought it was Avengers Endgame but that came out back in 2019... I am pretty sure I saw a movie before COVID but I cannot remember what it was...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance