Thread: its baaaack

its baaaack

"Demonic Circle Normal: Summons a Demonic Circle for 15 min. Cast Demonic Circle: Teleport to teleport to its location and remove all movement slowing effects. Kilrogg's Cunning: Summons a Demonic Circle for 15 min. Cast Demonic Circle: Teleport to teleport to its location and remove all movement slowing effects. If you cast Demonic Circle: Summon while controlling an Eye of Kilrogg, the circle will appear where the eye is located. Summon. Summon. 2% of Base Mana. Unlimited range. 0.5 sec cast. 10 sec cooldown."

Hopefully they keep it. I dunno why but i loved this ability. I think more so for exploration. You could often get an eye where you couldnt go then just drop a circle and pop over. I figured the whole reason they got rid of it was due to it being exploited.

Now bring back Meteor crash and ill be happy.

I mean, it will probably be exploited once more. But then again this functionality seems vaguely similar to the Venthyr teleport (other the Kilrogg being able to glitch through walls) so maybe they decided to bring it back because they fixed many exploits that are cause by reaching normally unreachable positions. Also the line of sight restriction will prohibit many exploits.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-07-30 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I mean, it will probably be exploited once more. But then again this functionality seems vaguely similar to the Venthyr teleport (other the Kilrogg being able to glitch through walls) so maybe they decided to bring it back because they fixed many exploits that are cause by reaching normally unreachable positions.
    ya i do remember a big one was there was some zone or instance where you couldn't fly, but the eye could. Those places are where it really had its advantages and also probably pretty easy for them to fix.

If it's baseline again, finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Circle being a talent was stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Kinda seems like it defeats the purpose of letting the Eye place Circle at all if it can't get there safely undetected - otherwise you can just walk or fly there yourself or better yet just have a Rogue Shroud a group over. Not like multiple Warlocks teleporting around corners to summon a group is any faster than the Rogue Shroud option so it's not like it'd ever be optimal or anything. Just seems like it would be a nice patrol skip option for Warlocks if they're ever straggling behind the rest of a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Kinda seems like it defeats the purpose of letting the Eye place Circle at all if it can't get there safely undetected - otherwise you can just walk or fly there yourself or better yet just have a Rogue Shroud a group over. Not like multiple Warlocks teleporting around corners to summon a group is any faster than the Rogue Shroud option so it's not like it'd ever be optimal or anything. Just seems like it would be a nice patrol skip option for Warlocks if they're ever straggling behind the rest of a group.
    Naw, it's still pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    ya i do remember a big one was there was some zone or instance where you couldn't fly, but the eye could. Those places are where it really had its advantages and also probably pretty easy for them to fix.
    Yeah I remember early Pandaria levelling, I used the eye to fly up to a mountain cave and got a chest, which gave me an achievement. Later on the achievement mysteriously disappeared!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    It's still good. The no stealth part is mostly to prevent abuse.

There are a lot of things you can do with that especially when you have no flying.

This'll be useful for taking screenshots.

100% It will be exploited again

So.. what happened to this? It ain't working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    So.. what happened to this? It ain't working for me.
    Its now a finese conduit effect. Got it today on beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinru View Post
    100% It will be exploited again
    As it should be, it was a lot of fun.