Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Negative. You must either be new or didn't try doing tower until severely outgearing the challenge.

MMOC did an unofficial break down of completion and the bottom was tanks (sans guardian) and outlaw rogues all below Guardian and then the rest of the specs.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...DLC-584?page=2

Outlaw cleave was not a thing, you still needed to focus down specific imps.

The sin challenge was a joke. The sub one almost equally so as it only required positioning.

Agatha was a joke to most other classes. Namely feral (lol) and ele (which with proper legendaries could just stand and burn.

All I'm saying is that of all DPS specs, outlaw was right there struggling with (if not more than) most tanks/healers. You'd be a fool to think otherwise.
    Outlaw's participation rate on that chart was low because outlaw was the worst raiding/M+ spec for rogues so the participation % was low.
    People played outlaw to do the challenge and then never again 9/10 times.

Of the specs that did agatha (and weren't low participation specs like feral), only outlaw and ele have lowish completion rates. Fury warriors which have just as much, if not less cleave than outlaw did at the time, has a higher completion rate because it was played more. Hell, all the chart does is show which specs were popular at the time the armory scan was done. Outlaw then isn't outlaw now.

Also, I did my rogue mid ToS in LFR gear, all you had to do was gouge one of the 2 imps that spawned from behind, kill them in order and go back to agatha. You had more than enough cleave to kill the imps that spawned in groups. How else do you think fury/unholy/feral did it?

Wait, are you insinuating that you need to actually do certain content to get certain rewards? What in the absolute hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    Here's two things that bother me;

Essences still gated behind their content ( both pvp en pve ) and the current powercreep levels.

Its so incredibly blunt, daft and stupid that CORRUPTION brings.
    Getting rekt in pvp while grinding 30k honor for an essence that is bis in pve.

Some probably say, 30k ez, git gud and whatever else the new generation says.

But the real issue is the painful, horrendous grind. I've literally spent 1 hour and a half in bgs for 1.7k ( !! ) honor as alliance lost 3 matches in a row. Its so hidious that ive really considered to unsub ( which would result in a day or 2 as this is my source of... relaxation ( I know right, contradiction ) but as of now theres nothing that is enjoyable outside pve ( im not much of a pvp player, i do read guides and all though, so its not a rant without effortable actions in learning curve

EDIT: since small minded people appear to see this as whine/complain thread;
    No, I don't mind the grind, it's the retarded balance in PVP thanks to CORRUPTION which, currently, make it absolutely horrendous, it's incredibly slow paced compared to rep gate grind.