Have you ever hidden food because you didnt want someone else to eat it?

not food but i used to drink Pepsi away from my brother because he kept drinking them.

Oh yeah, plenty. I've even had to lock up a fridge to stop someone from stealing my food.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Yes. I'm pretty sure anyone who has ever lived with roommates has done this at least once. I did it ALL the time in college.

Coke had to be removed from everyone's presence and taken into my secret place, it was my guilty pleasure that ruined me

I was fine with sharing any type of food but I was selfish with Coke

Whenever my college roommate was gonna bringing a woman over, I would hide all the food in the fridge in my beer fridge I had a lock on in the garage.

3+ Year Old Account
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/2JZ14FG7YKR1GTBE
    No that's pretty odd lol

10+ Year Old Account
    All my candy is hidden. YOU NOT TAKE CANDY.

Pretty sure everyone has done it at least once in their life no matter how generous they are.

Oh yes, a couple of times already

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was like... 5-ish I would get annoyed at having to share my french fries with a sibling. But I never like, actively hid food from someone.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lived in a college dorm, had to hide my food/snacks.

Yes. From my kids. They have no self-restraint and will eat whatever- even if it is relatively weird. I say "eat" but they are just as likely to just bite into something or lick it and place it back in the container. So I've on occasion stashed certain foods either to protect them (Carolina Reapers, ex) or the product (Truffles).