Upcoming Realm Connections - August 4, 2020

Upcoming Realm Connections (US) - August 4, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    During a scheduled maintenance period (currently planned for 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, August 4), the following realm connections will be made:

• The Drak’thul and Skywall realms will join the Silvermoon and Mok’Nathal realms.
    • The Cairne and Perenolde realms will join the Cenarius realm.
    • The Grizzly Hills and Lothar realms will join the Malfurion and Trollbane realms.
    • The Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether realms will join Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Company.

We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further notifications like this one in the coming weeks.

Thank you!

Upcoming Realm Connections (EU) - August 5, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    During a scheduled maintenance period (currently planned for 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. CEST on Wednesday, 5 August), the following realm connections will be made:

• The Kilrogg, Nagrand, and Runetotem realms will join the Arathor and Hellfire realms.

We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further notifications like this one in the coming weeks.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-07-31 at 08:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Man good ol Lothar U member @Skroe , I member ;D

I'm really happy they are starting to combine these realms so that people can have more power to choose from like the top 20 realms have

does that mean we should see an update on the 6 eu mergers they promised today?

R.I.P Ravenholdt

We badly need one for Frostwhisper EU that server is a very low pop, its like below ''low-population realm''.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    R.I.P Ravenholdt
    I've been in Faidelholdt since TBC. I thad to be done, we be a dead server mon. *Laughs in Bwomsandi*

Cant they do this faster? Dragonblight EU is a wasteland even after the merge years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I've been in Faidelholdt since TBC. I thad to be done, we be a dead server mon. *Laughs in Bwomsandi*
    I'll miss the peace and quiet and small community.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I'm still hoping they connect or just outright merge all the RP realms.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I'm still hoping they connect or just outright merge all the RP realms.
    They connected WRA and Moon Guard for a small bit in Cata, I remember seeing WRA people all over in crossrealmed zones. They then found out that they shared the same Goldshire and wanted to get the fuck out. They eventually caved and severed crossrealm from MG and WRA. I doubt they wanna go through that again.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

still nothing on the french side...

10+ Year Old Account
    KORGATH korgath KORGATH

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • The Grizzly Hills and Lothar realms will join the Malfurion and Trollbane realms.
    Oh goodie... =/