Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So, what should the 110 exalted faction reward be?

There's currently 106 obtainable factions in the game (+2 removed), with Shadowlands looking to add at least another 4 at launch for a total of 110+2. Although there's not yet a 110 faction achievement on the beta, I'm hoping this'll be amended before the release of Shadowlands, although I'd not be surprised if they held off on it until a later date...

ANYWAY!

What'd you like to see from such an achievement? Any titles in mind? Another mount? What do you think would be a fitting reward?

A glowing aura around your character which is toggle-able and has different color schemes for your class. Titles/Mounts/Pets tend to go un-noticed now, we need something new

Maybe mount(one with BMAH )? Or access to bonus portal to every continent?

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    A glowing aura around your character which is toggle-able and has different color schemes for your class. Titles/Mounts/Pets tend to go un-noticed now, we need something new
    Considering that they changed the hostile target targets to have red aura? No thanks.

How about account wide rep (lol).

Sure, I'll take another mount, but I suspect we'll just get another title. Or if we do get a mount it'll simply be another unimpressive recolor.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I have to say I don't really care for another reputation achievement. Nor do I think it should have any cool rewards, maybe just be there, but not award anything. I feel like reputations should be done to get other stuff that they award, not just for the exalted rep count.

They could just leave it at 100 probably and it would be fine imo. I really don't care either way.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    A title. A throwback to Vanilla when most people couldn't type/pronounce Exalted.

I.E Exhalted, Exahaluted (My favorite), Exalauted etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    I ignore everything about other players lol, you're just blobs of color to me.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold-armored variants of the Grand Armored Gryphon/Wyvern, perhaps?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    What do you think would be a fitting reward?
    The achievement points would be enough for me.

The title No-lifer has not been used yet

Erm... didn't they say that "covenants" actually are not counted as "reputations"?

I'm 90% sure about that. Like... they will have their bar... but it won't be a "standard reputation bar". Instead, it will be something like "power bar".

Retarded?- YES!

Since I'm at 98 reputations, I hope no 110 achievement is added

The Exaltestest
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-08-01 at 11:40 PM.

[character name] the Mega-Exalted

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Erm... didn't they say that "covenants" actually are not counted as "reputations"?

I'm 90% sure about that. Like... they will have their bar... but it won't be a "standard reputation bar". Instead, it will be something like "power bar".

Retarded?- YES!
    Yes, covenants are not traditional reputations. But there will be traditional reputations in SL in addition to Covenants.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Yes, covenants are not traditional reputations. But there will be traditional reputations in SL in addition to Covenants.
    ah cool Thank you for info mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Gold-armored variants of the Grand Armored Gryphon/Wyvern, perhaps?
    No more fucking wyverns and gryphons.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    (CHaracter Name) Grinder
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10 achievement points

"The Really, Really Liked" title, and another ugly recolor mount that nobody will use.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.