Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A flying carpet mount in the shape of a tabard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    How about account wide rep (lol).

Sure, I'll take another mount, but I suspect we'll just get another title. Or if we do get a mount it'll simply be another unimpressive recolor.
    i like that idea would give players an incentive to grind reps.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does 110 need a special reward like 100? Getting 110 is easy if you get to 100. Chances are you already farmed all the legacy reputations and all you need is new ones. Just leave it as 100 being the main one and every 10 after that is just more achievement points. Maybe if the game goes on long enough until 150 reps are possible, but until then, they don't need to top the previous reward with something better.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Permanent exalted reputation vendor discount with every vendor in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    "The autistic", with a ghostly algalon-ish proto-drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    "The autistic", with a ghostly algalon-ish proto-drake.
    not gonna lie i would take that any day of the week.

New title, Mr./Ms. Popularity

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    we've just gotten a mount, I would like to maybe see a transmog set + title. also after looking at the list of reps that you can hit exalted with seems I have found an Alliance only one that has no counterpart to it so guess I have another 20 day grind ahead of me

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    There's currently 106 obtainable factions in the game (+2 removed), with Shadowlands looking to add at least another 4 at launch for a total of 110+2
    Are you counting the dual factions Scryer/Aldor and Frenzyheart/Oracles as 1 each (4 total)? Because they only count as 2 total. I'm at 99 and only need WSG, Ratchet, Gadgetzan, Everlook, Booty Bay and Ravenholdt out of obtainable ones. So that would put factions up to 105 achievable - 1 since I have the old Zandalar tribe.

So there's only 104 obtainable reps in-game atm, 106 if you got the two unobtainable ones though you could squeeze to 107(105) if you manage to keep Bloodsail exalted as well.

So yeah there will definitely not be a 110 rep achievement until more are added since we'd only be at 108 (109 if you are crazy). Note too that the Honeyback Harvester, "Best Friends"/"Bodyguard", Brawl arena and dual reps (IE Org/SW count as 1, Scryer/Aldor count as 1, etc) don't count.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Maybe mount(one with BMAH )? Or access to bonus portal to every continent?

Considering that they changed the hostile target targets to have red aura? No thanks.
    We just got a mount. Let me enjoy it for a while, damn it!

- - - Updated - - -

The 110 achievement should just be a title or pet or both.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

How about nothing at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Are you counting the dual factions Scryer/Aldor and Frenzyheart/Oracles as 1 each (4 total)? Because they only count as 2 total. I'm at 99 and only need WSG, Ratchet, Gadgetzan, Everlook, Booty Bay and Ravenholdt out of obtainable ones. So that would put factions up to 105 achievable - 1 since I have the old Zandalar tribe.

So there's only 104 obtainable reps in-game atm, 106 if you got the two unobtainable ones though you could squeeze to 107(105) if you manage to keep Bloodsail exalted as well.

So yeah there will definitely not be a 110 rep achievement until more are added since we'd only be at 108 (109 if you are crazy). Note too that the Honeyback Harvester, "Best Friends"/"Bodyguard", Brawl arena and dual reps (IE Org/SW count as 1, Scryer/Aldor count as 1, etc) don't count.
    There are 106 that are atainable at the same time, according to my spreadsheet that ive done.

Frenzy/Oracle and Scryer/Aldor counts as one each
    You can get Bloodsail on a different character as it is account progress now

Quote Originally Posted by Friggsterino View Post
    There are 106 that are atainable at the same time, according to my spreadsheet that ive done.

By that account this it is more around 105. You have to keep in mind achievements like this Blizzard designs them to be obtainable by one character. Sure there are some achievements designed for multiple characters (Like hit max level with X characters), but 99% of them are designed with the intent of one person achieving them. Sure with multiple characters 106 is achievable, but Blizz will look at it and consider 105, otherwise they'd count Scryer/Aldor as two since you can get them on multiple toons, etc.

Special mount that play music, a realm announcement everytime you log on and white light above your head to show everybody what a snowflake you are.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggsterino View Post

The absolute max is 108; there are 32 faction specific reps, 71 neutral, 2 that are either or and 2 that have been removed. Which adds up to 107. However you can get to 108 by having a Horde character get Tranquillen rep while an Alliance character can get rep with Wintersaber Trainers. Both reps count towards your total as they aren’t polar opposite like most of the Alliance/Horde reps are

My stats tab puts me at 107, which is +2 from Zandalari/Shen'dralar, & -1 for Bloodsail for a total possible of 108.

If I'm counting correctly, BfA added 10 new factions to the game, so I should've had to get 3 exalted factions post-Legion to trigger the achievement (which seems right from my hazy memory), and would need 3 SL reps for 110. If I had Bloodsail but none of the removed factions, I'd still be on 106 & 110 would be reachable.

As for people saying it doesn't need a reward, well, it's of worthy of a reward as anything else is in my opinion Farming old factions, pets, mounts, whatever it is you enjoy, getting rewards definitely feels good for it. As someone who's maxed out their rep since Cata besides Bloodsail (& also will be triggering the 1200 pet achieve on 9.0 launch), I'm just personally hoping they add something again this time.

My stats tab puts me at 107, which is +2 from Zandalari/Shen'dralar, & -1 for Bloodsail for a total possible of 108.
    You don't go by the stats tab, because the number can be off slightly. For instance, Alliance can get "exalted" status with Honeyback Harvesters, but it does not count for the achievement. So you want to go by what the achievement says.

You don't go by the stats tab, because the number can be off slightly. For instance, Alliance can get "exalted" status with Honeyback Harvesters, but it does not count for the achievement. So you want to go by what the achievement says.
    Aha. Well, weirdly enough, there is some confusion going on from my side. According to achievement dates (some of which are definitely inaccurate, but the latest date should be fine), it took me 4 BfA factions to hit 100, instead of the 3 I figured it would've taken.

If that's right & I overcalculated by 1, then that'd be 105+2 obtainable, which'd be 109+2 in Shadowlands, rendering this entire post kinda redundant as they're not going to add an achievement that people can't actually achieve without grandfathered reputations.

Something isn't adding up on my side, though, & some of my achievement dates are 100% wrong.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2020-08-08 at 11:24 PM.

If that's right & I overcalculated by 1, then that'd be 105+2 obtainable, which'd be 109+2 in Shadowlands, rendering this entire post kinda redundant as they're not going to add an achievement that people can't actually achieve without grandfathered reputations.
    Ah. I mean I am fine with them adding more, I would just prefer them to add it when you can get it without needing unobtainables and some wiggle room on reps (Like +1-3 extra past achievement).

Ah. I mean I am fine with them adding more, I would just prefer them to add it when you can get it without needing unobtainables and some wiggle room on reps (Like +1-3 extra past achievement).
    Yeah I don't believe any achievement should exist where you need either grandfathered collectibles and/or anything bought from the store to trigger it. I guess we'll see it either in a .1/.2 patch or in the subsequent expansion.

(Not that it really matters all that much anyway, as my Conqueror title is all I'll ever really use )

Edit: I also figured out why some of my achievement dates made no sense. The 80 & 90 faction achievements apparently triggered on the same day which made absolutely no sense to me - Turns out it was patch 8.0 Yup, that'd do it.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2020-08-08 at 11:30 PM.