Ion Hazzikostas must be underpaid

to keep introducing these crappy systems into wow such as azerite armour in BFA and conduits in Shadowlands. The recent news of Blizzard employees being underpaid makes sense in a way that the game is suffering.

in order to retaliate to his evil overlord bobby by destroying the userbase instead of just quitting?

he probbaly gets a bonus everytime he makes a system that causes everybody to complain but stay on the treadmill for months regardless.

dude was doing pretty well as a lawyer, do you really think he'd switch jobs if he wasnt getting paid fairly + hes doing what he loves. Maybe back then but hes high enough the food chain to be paid more than average. Not to mention with his track record he could probably switch to an equal position in a different company like riot(Ghostcrawler 2.0), or just move back into lawyer stuff and earn 5x the money.
    Last edited by Dreen; 2020-08-04 at 02:11 PM.

There isn't enough money in the world you could get paid to be the scapegoat for everything this awful community deems unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    There isn't enough money in the world you could get paid to be the scapegoat for everything this awful community deems unreasonable.
    oh i couldnt disagree more
    pay me some millions/year and i'd gladly be the piñata this community loves to hit

Yeah don't quit your day job OP, you wouldn't cut it as a clown.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by gblSweet View Post
    oh i couldnt disagree more
    pay me some millions/year and i'd gladly be the piñata this community loves to hit
    It wouldn't be as bad if any of it made even a lick of sense. But WoW's appeal is so broad and has so many conflicting factions within its own playerbase that nothing Blizzard ever does as a developer will ever be supported by the entire community. And regardless of what they do, some galaxy brain cynical douchebag will make a thread on the forums somewhere blaming Blizzard for beginning of a chain of events which will surely culminate in the third World War.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

I can't imagine Ion loses any sleep over the unwashed masses being mad at him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This topic is being discussed elsewhere, and there are plenty of more constructive threads about Shadowlands various progression systems. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead