Question Addon which lets you know who is "inspecting" your gear?

I used to have an addon which let me know who was clicking on my character by clicking on a player, does that addon still exist and what is it if anyone one knows?
    Last edited by Ravensea; 2020-08-08 at 02:34 PM.

I can't remember exactly but if you search "narcissist" in curseforge I'm sure it'll pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    I can't remember exactly but if you search "narcissist" in curseforge I'm sure it'll pop up.
    thanks

You want a tooltip addon. Idk why they recommended narcissist. That’s a afk/super inspection for yourself only afaik. You want a tooltip addon like tiny tooltip or tiptac. They don’t make a sound or anything when your being targeted but it shows in the tooltip that they are targeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanataur View Post
    You want a tooltip addon. Idk why they recommended narcissist. That’s a afk/super inspection for yourself only afaik. You want a tooltip addon like tiny tooltip or tiptac. They don’t make a sound or anything when your being targeted but it shows in the tooltip that they are targeting you.
    He didnt ask for addon to show whos tatgeting you. He asked for whos inspecting you. You dont even have to tatget a person to inspect. And afaik, there is no addon like that

Quote Originally Posted by Xanataur View Post
    Tiptac was exactly what I was looking for, thanks alot Xanataur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    He didnt ask for addon to show whos tatgeting you. He asked for whos inspecting you. You dont even have to tatget a person to inspect. And afaik, there is no addon like that
    sorry, the title was not accurate but i explained it more in my comment.