Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayeet View Post
    Those companies do not write on or before dates, thus they don't legally bind themselves to dates, blizzard however did and European law is quite clear on preordering/prepurchase products and timelines, those dates need to be met or the consumer needs to have the option to request a refund.
    TIL Vague release dates (on or before) are somehow more binding then actual release dates... yea, ok.

They will announce it. Any day from here on out.

It's just a matter of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least u can pre order CE for a ridiculous $179 here
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Should be next week or end of this month.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m still trying to earn 5 million gold for the brutosaur. They can take their sweet time.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am 28 years old , the only thing that make me feel like a kid in a christmas day is the Release day of wow games, believe me this is nice for me, i prepare all, i sleep for the morning , when i wake up i put on a shirt of World of Warcraft, and yes, i turn on the tv to max volume and maybe i search in YouTube “for the horde, release day Burning crusade”, anything that increase more my hype ( i Dont think that is possible but I try). When the moment is close i dinner and eh why not? today is a nice day to brake the rules and buy pizza, so after i go to Discord and Share with my friends my hype.

Yes , this day i behave like a kid but really i am not it.
    So i have a Job, a girlfriend, i need organize with anticipation to can enjoy, the first step is speak with my boss for the holiday request , but at the moment i cant do it because in 8 of august Blizzard have not published the release date ,but we know that they know the date. To end, i must answer to my boss the next week about my request holidays of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    The guy wrote

There is no other way to read this than "the expansion will be released in November because the last few expansions were released in November". If this guy actually meant that confusing beta stuff he pretends he actually meant, then maybe he should've written that. Maybe at least mention the word beta, because he didn't. I am not aware that "tracks with" is a key phrase for how long it is from beta til release.

If you guys would actually read his original post, you could shut up, because everything you are saying is ignorant anyway.
    you do realise EVERYONE BUT YOU understood it perfectly, and at least 5 people tried to explain it to you, and your constant attempts to try to twist it so you dont look like fool make you look like COMPLETE fool?

just admit you didnt understand it, nothing wrong with that, but dont try to twist something that everyone else understood as something poorly writen or explained...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I’m still trying to earn 5 million gold for the brutosaur. They can take their sweet time.
    when they released the info it will be removed i was at 5.4 or so, but to me 5m gold for a single mount is a complete waste, even if i had 10m or more... its a nice model, but waaay overpriced, and habing auction with you is sooo unnecessary...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moca View Post
    I am 28 years old , the only thing that make me feel like a kid in a christmas day is the Release day of wow games, believe me this is nice for me, i prepare all, i sleep for the morning , when i wake up i put on a shirt of World of Warcraft, and yes, i turn on the tv to max volume and maybe i search in YouTube “for the horde, release day Burning crusade”, anything that increase more my hype ( i Dont think that is possible but I try). When the moment is close i dinner and eh why not? today is a nice day to brake the rules and buy pizza, so after i go to Discord and Share with my friends my hype.

So i have a Job, a girlfriend, i need organize with anticipation to can enjoy, the first step is speak with my boss for the holiday request , but at the moment i cant do it because in 8 of august Blizzard have not published the release date ,but we know that they know the date. To end, i must answer to my boss the next week about my request holidays of this year.
    So true, expac launch is one of few things that ratained that "Christmas feeling" from childhood, even Christmas doesn't have that anymore ;P. I think at this point date reveal on Gamescom (27th August) is more and more likely, but of course theres is a chance they just put random video on youtube.

All I can advise you is to tell your boss you will need 2-3 days around early November and you will precise which ones in 3-4 weeks. It's best guess we can think of right now.

September 29th (Pre-patch), and October 27th (Release).

Quote Originally Posted by Sicard View Post
    September 29th (Pre-patch), and October 27th (Release).
    And add a PTR release right after Gamescom. If oct 27th is not the date, November 10th will be.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    they will announce at gamescom this month
    yep

we can guess at the general date based on the competitions release dates too

Biggg true. Love expansion release time, everything feels so empty now that i'm older, but expansion launch month hasn't lost it's magic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Biggg true. Love expansion release time, everything feels so empty now that i'm older, but expansion launch month hasn't lost it's magic yet.
    for the first time since cata launch i can actually plan for a 48 hour marathon
    I can decide "eh fuck it i wont work today" to get extra hours (self employment is awesome)
    i can get a nice stew going in the slow cooker
    i can put on "chronicles of the annoying quest" and the "legacy of WoW" series

i can geek out happily

is this the first time we have prepatch event on public ptr and still no release date?

almost every expansion pre patch PTR is 4-6 weeks and pre patch event is 4-6 weeks before release

is this the first time we have prepatch event on public ptr and still no release date?

almost every expansion pre patch PTR is 4-6 weeks and pre patch event is 4-6 weeks before release
    They can have 8 weeks i dont mind, on PTR i cant do shit, a Dying World quest keeps popping up, accept/decline doesnt help, annoying as hell, dc-s every 5 minutes, now I cant even log into the game, saying "character not found", black screen on main menu for 2-3 minutes, okay I said I start a new character on exiles reach, didnt go well, as soon as I would make a move dc. I know its PTR but man, I can event do sht, how should I test the game and report bugs when I cant even log into the game?

They still havent done rogue talents. So.....

Unless they plan on giving us shiv twice and a "coming soon" talent
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think this time PTR will last 2 months, otherwise Beta would be way too short.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-patch PTR so quickly can only mean one thing.
    October launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Pre-patch PTR so quickly can only mean one thing.
    October launch.
    It could also just be that they want to give it more time on the ptr before it goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by wraysbury View Post
    It could also just be that they want to give it more time on the ptr before it goes live.
    Best case scenario 2nd week of October, worst case scenario 2nd week of November.