Page 1 of 2
LastLast

if Coronavirus hadn't been a thing in the last 5 months , what would you have done?

How would your life be different?

mine would have looked pretty much the same.

A lot more time in the local gym, I had to turn one of my extra bedrooms into a make-shift home gym.

Haven't been able to go to the movies, or go out to eat.

There'd have been a couple of birthday parties, including my own. Attending at least one festival. Seeing some movies. I'd have worked in the office instead of at home.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

3+ Year Old Account
    I would have gotten a new job and moved into a new apartment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe would have banged Nikita...... Oh well, fuck you 'rona
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

I probably would've gotten around to going to the doctor about some minor but annoying recurring pains

would've been to a few barbecues

would've spent a lot less time in WoW though, might not have gotten around to playing Beyond A Steel Sky yet too

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotten married a bit differently would have had a more relatives and event.

Would have gotten more flying in on my pilots license.

Would have finished house shopping sooner.

Would have had my retirement preparations finalized by now, was planning to Retire by next year, could end up being later, could be sooner. This virus has put a monkey wrench into EVERYTHING.

Not complaining though, with those I love most, and enjoying it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I would have taken just a regular vacation instead of this shitfest.
    Would have been more in the city, socializing with friends and colleagues.
    Would have taken my wife out more to dinner and Picknick.
    Would have seen my parents and sister more often instead of just once in 7 months.
    Maybe I would have moved to a new flat already, too.

There's a lot more but it's mostly the little things that annoyed me throughout the year due to Corona.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No shopping inside of stores instead of picking up and ordering more stuff to be mailed to the home.

I went to Lowes a couple days ago ( a badly needed pumping project needed fixed at home ) for the first time inside of a store since early March. I wore a mask, and just about everyone I saw in the store was wearing one also.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Literally no difference. I was hospitalized in January and have been home ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

i would be going to my gym . which im not this year.

due to virus im not gonna risk it - bought some equipement and working out in my apartment , also swapped to much more cardio then muscles workout - luckily spring-autumn is time when i spend a lot of time in mountains on my mountain-bicycle and hiking after work/on weekends - and 2-3 hours /2-3 times a week is more then enough as workout.

i gotta admit though i dont miss it much - it is nice to change things from time to time
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-08-04 at 06:57 AM.

well for starters, you should have still been going to work even if it's outdoors regardless of what your government had told you. I think the stay at home trend/orders is fucking ridiculous without a compensation roughly measuring to your taxes being frozen until life is totally in the clear. So apart from the mask thing, nothing's changed.

Would you really rather not risk COVID to be thrown out on to the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    well for starters, you should have still been going to work even if it's outdoors regardless of what your government had told you. I think the stay at home trend/orders is fucking ridiculous without a compensation roughly measuring to your taxes being frozen until life is totally in the clear. So apart from the mask thing, nothing's changed.

Would you really rather not risk COVID to be thrown out on to the streets?
    I own my own home and I work remotely, so yeah, I'm staying home when I can. I don't put my needs above the needs of those around me if I can help it.

Would have gotten a better job and finish a bunch of important stuff.

Now this virus makes jobs even harder to find.

I would've seen Black Widow at the cinema at its original release date.

I may have also gone interstate with one friend to visit another friend of ours. Maybe even plan another trip to a cool place in that other state. (Not the US btw)

Heck, maybe I could've gotten laid as well.

All of that is for naught though, thanks to CHINA!!!!!!!

I would have shifted to a different city. I think that will only happen next year, if at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Corona hasn't affected my life much at all really. This far.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

There have been little to no changes here so barely noticed it's a pandemic.

Travel perhaps cuz that's one thing that's been affected.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    I had tickets to see Jim Gaffigan. I had plans to start going to the gym. There's a paint bar downtown I would have attended more frequently.
    Putin khuliyo

Probably seen a couple movies at the cinemas.

Most of all, I wouldn't have been locked into serving 3 distant relatives as I am. I do it because they suffer various illnesses/mental illness, but I'm starting to resent it since they're being snide, entitled and impossible to please. I'm not getting paid, and I'm risking MY life helping them, since I too am in a risk group.

But it's only until Shadowlands releases, at that point they can start paying for professionals again, and I can finally return to raiding with my guild.

I've been blessed to not have more difficulties during this pandemic, knock on wood.