Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So if a raid is trying for the bear mount, they don't have to kill anyone in Orgrimmar? Is that still a thing? I did mine back in Wrath, and I haven't seen a city raid for the bear mount in a while, probably since Mists.
    You only have to kill Thunderbluff and Silvermoon leaders now for the bear mount.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Depends if you unlocked bfa or not. If you haven't Slyvannas is there.
    Visited with my main, all the BfA quests done.

So if a raid is trying for the bear mount, they don't have to kill anyone in Orgrimmar? Is that still a thing? I did mine back in Wrath, and I haven't seen a city raid for the bear mount in a while, probably since Mists.
    Maybe you can speak with the bronze dragon at Lordaeron and kill Sylvanas there? I don't know if the boss strat is the same, or if it counts.
    You only have to kill Thunderbluff and Silvermoon leaders now for the bear mount.
    Or that.

Whoa, sweet deal! Lucky Horde players these days. I had to kill Thrall, Cairne, Sylvanas, and Lor'themar. Sylvanas was by far the most annoying, everyone had trouble navigating the sewers.

Whoa, sweet deal! Lucky Horde players these days. I had to kill Thrall, Cairne, Sylvanas, and Lor'themar. Sylvanas was by far the most annoying, everyone had trouble navigating the sewers.
    Same back then i had to do the whole stable of leaders, it was fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Dazar'alor is the best looking city in the game

Ironforge is cool tho
    I prefer Boralus myself. I didn't really like that city too much. But everyone has their opinions. One thing I think we all (possisbly) agree on is that Blizzard did a good job making these new cities feel like actual cities compared to the much smaller cities of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Just checked. Nobody. Some NPCs such as Eitrigg, but no boss.
    Thanks for checking!
    Do you still have a “kill Orgrimmar leader” achievement available?

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Thanks for checking!
    Do you still have a “kill Orgrimmar leader” achievement available?
    I mean, I did like a thousand years ago, so I don't know. OP mentioned earlier that right now it only requires the two other leaders, though.