Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Which Heroes, Maps, Objectives, or Mercenaries would you like to see in the Nexus?

Similiar to the skins thread, but for heroes, maps, objectives, and mercenaries.
    Spill the beans, MMO-Champ!

To be honest, I'd like to see Velen, Liadrin, WC3 Peasant, Thalyssra, and Runas the Shamed for heroes.

As for maps? Suramar, Stormwind, and Dalaran would make amazing maps imo.

Don't really need more maps, I'm happy with what we have in the game. Polish what we have, the way they recently updated dragons shire.

As for heroes I'm really happy with the roster. Right now I just wish they don't add anymore nexus original heroes and I'll be fine with everything else. Personally I'd love to see Sombra though I have no idea how would they make her work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Heros-
    Overwatch-
    Overwatch is drasticly low on charecters, i know, i dont want more too, but like, when you get that overwatch choice, there is sooo few options. so

Bastion- works sorta like sergent hammer, has to deploy and redploy, but is focused more so on doing a constant aimed tychus like cone attack of his bullet sprays, longer he holds it the longer the cone gets, but the more focused. when he first enters its short but a full 180 degree, eventually focusing down to a 20 degree, very far range. or even possibly the other way around to let him poke, but long term shooting would just be for close combat. ultimate obviously tank form, pew pew big booms

Torb- Same sorta thing as gazlow, but 1 big turret, and spraying magma everywhere, pretty simple. ult, turret goes wild, old style ultimate with the turret with the rockets ontop.

Winston- Able to do jumps, cleaving chain lightning attack at close range, able to pop shield, ult able to do constant knock bavcks and damage in swings and pairs well with jump

Starcraft-
    Hivemind- another style of abathur, however you dont even have a hero, and instead you focus on placing small structures and upgrades on buildings, bassicly playing an RTS, building a resource generator in your base that mines resources, maybe spawning ones when enemy turrets die, that you can go retreive, but if your unit dies you gotta rebuild it, so protect em. and with these you can upgrade buildings to spawn creeps, upgrade creeps, rebuild basic buildings, etc.

Wow-
    Do i really need to say? We have a fair few races with no representation in the game, and with tons of amazingly famous charecters not in the game that really should be, i could list ones here for literal hours.

Diablo-

The druid- With malfurion already added, our signature shape shifting animal maker is gone, so the druid from diablo would be an amazing way to show blizzards version of the druid, shapeshifting into different forms. Starts at level 1 with Q and W being 2 abilities, and E and R being different forms, like a bear on E, and a sabertooth tiger on R. which have new abilities on Q, W, and E (for sabertooth) R (for bear) and have the original button (E for bear) (R for sabertooth) return them to their humanoid form. Then at level 10, and level 20 you can replace one of these 2 with a new more powerful form. dont wanna play bear? swap out bear for a treant. Dont wanna play cat, swap it for the treant, or swap out the bear for being able to change into an armored bull, or the cat for the armored bull, etc etc, same at level 20.

no more "nexus heroes" people play hots for charecters we know from universes we know... if we wanted new charecters pulled from nothing we would play lol or dota. all the nexus charecters could have easily been in universe charecters no problem, but instead yeah... like qhira coulda easily been a female herc, or just a herc, a unit never added to starcraft that has a similiar style and could be great to show a unit that never got use. Orphea easily coulda easily been a NPC shadow priest, like maybe Umbric from wow, just a few visual changes, easy peasy.

Maps-

More starcraft maps, i love their themes, i love their style, i fucking love their music, i want more, i want zerg based maps, i want protoss based maps

More "In universe"
    Mechanics-
    More PVE modes, those are always fun in these types of games, i really loved the zerg assault and stuff trying out different hero teams and seeing just how well specific heros and specific combos could do.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-08-03 at 05:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see some more troll characters such as Bwonsamdi, Rastakhan and even Vol'jin. Or they could just have troll-themed skins. I'd be happy with that
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Maps: Warsong Gulch. Small size map (similar to Towers of Doom in size), three lines, each of it have spot for objective. Objective: A flag spawns at random spot. A player can pick up the flag (with a channel time) and deliver it to a place shown on the battlefield. Once the flag is delivered, all minions, merceneries and heroes get powerful buffs and all ressurection and respawn timers are greatly reduced.

I would also love some Protoss style SC map.

Heroes:

Warcraft
    Cairn/Baine as proper tauren Chieftain
    Lady Vashj
    Velen
    Lilian Voss
    Shandris
    Magister Umbric
    Personificated banshee unit from WC3
    Vol"jin
    Cenarius (as a tank)
    Hogger (tank or bruiser)

StarCraft

Selendis
    Chief engineer of Spear of Adun (can't recall his name)
    Tosh

Diablo
    Druid hero character
    Baal
    Archangel of Fate
    Eirena (enchantress follower from D3)
    Paladin hero character

10+ Year Old Account
    As for maps i can agree. Allthough i could love see second map from Warcraft, even if it might be Warsong Gulch or something. And also bring back allready Haunted Mines.

As for Heroes.

Overwatch.

Since Reinhardt is postponed due to issues with his shield, i think would safe to say i could like see Ashe, Pharah, Bastion, Doomfist, Thjorborn, McCree, Echo, Sombra, Winston. As for skins. Call me crazy but Valla skin as Reaper, Soldier 76 for Jimmy and Mercy for Auriel.

Warcraft.

Generally i don't want anymore from that francise heroes, at least not for now. The rooster majority is mostly filed from this universe, but if i must... Turalyon but Lightforged, Thalyssra, Bwonsamdi, Kil'Jaeden, Mannoroth, Vashj, Moira Thaurissan, Cairne Bloodhoof, Grom Hellscream, Aggramar, Alleria Windrunner, Veressa Windrunner, Khadgar, Vol'Jin, Talanji, someone from Shadowlands but can't deciede who. As for skins, mostly lore ones like Admiral Jaina Proudmoore, Eredar Yrel as alternate fate.

Diablo.

Guess i will be not original if Druid, Assasin, Paladin and Sorceress from D2. Duriel, Baal, Nithlathak, Eirena from D3. As for skins you know. Andariel skin for Kerrigan, Murky Murkablo.

Starcraft.

I know definetly i want Selendis, Ji'Nara, Tosh, Karax(Phasemator what Vaedin mentioned) Talandar, Niadra. As for skins well... Imagne Dark Templar Johanna and Diablolisk? Or Mephistolisk? Abathur got huge ground for experiments, even on poor Murky.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blackthorne
    Vol'jin
    Baal
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Azshara hero and Scourge vs Sentinels map.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Maps:

Arathi Basin. It's my fav BG in WoW and I wish there was something in heroes that was less of pushing lines and more like tapping points. Maybe a small mercenary camp defending the point.

Heroes:

Overwatch:
    I like Overwatch, but I think getting fps heroes into hots is hard.

Starcraft:
    Rory Swann. He should have a giant laserdrill in the spawn. The laser would have global range against minions, but can only shoot at heroes and towers close to swann, because against them he needs a mid-range trackingdevice. He can connect the tracking device through a skillshot and if the enemies moves to far away he loses the connection. All his talents are upgrading the laser somehow. He could also build small drills like turrets that get the same upgrades like the big one. He can track an enemy and start kiting. The longer the lasers burns, the more damage it does.

Mira Han. A bit like nova, but instead of invisibilty she has a jetpack for more mobility. She'd be a female starcraft-reaper. Also her
    'husband' helps with little jets that throw bombs. Like she throws a flare and a second later a jet bombs the target. Flares should have charges.

Warcraft
    A Pitlord. He should be a strong, but unmobile tank.
    1: His roar is already in the game for tanks in different forms.
    2: Cleave can be activated to pull everyone around him closer and slow them for a short duration
    3: Doom. Clears a mercenary camp and spawns a doomguard instead OR silences an enemy hero and gives a strong dot. If the hero dies while being doomed, a doomguard spawns.

Diablo:
    let's wait for D4

ult: A firy stomp that creates a burning crater in a big radius and pulls enemies towards him and deals damage.

These would be my top 3

Maps:I dunno, maybe another map more tied directly into Warcraft, since we only have the AV themed one right now? Someone else said a Warsong Gulch map, that might be nice.

Heroes:Baal, D2 druid, D2 assassin, D2 sorceress(if they could find a way to make her different from other mages but still capture her D2 feel), Vol'jin, Baine. I'd also say Reinhardt but they already said they're having trouble with him

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I'd honestly like to see a few more Draenei.
    You've got a whole bunch of characters you could pull from, including Akama, a few named Draenei engineers, the leader lady of the army of the light, etc.
    Also... for goblins, I think we only have Gazlowe. Would love to see a warrior or a hunter goblin.
    Would love to see Shandris or Jarod as more of a Night Elf tank or bruiser. Would LOVE to see Shandris become a ranged bruiser unafraid to attack from close quarters or from a distance.
    When it comes to the scourge, we're still lacking some pretty noteworthy heroes; Putricide, Lana'thel, Four Horseman, Marrowgar, Mograine, and a actual unholy dk. Maybe Thassarian?
    Putricide being themed around potions and plague, Lana'thel around blood, and would use her health bar as her resource pool and themed around both acting as a health bank for her allies, and as a damage dealer, kinda like Tyrande, Four Horseman as a more varied and useful version of Vikings, with each having 2-3 unique abilities and 1-2 shared abilities. No Ult, so abilities would have to be visually unique and ramp up significantly starting at 10, really thinking of the WOTLK Naxx encounter.
    Marrowgar would be frost themed, but differently from Arthas and Anub and KT. Lots of Bonestorms and stuns and auto attacking, very few slows. Mograine would be the classic BDK and be very reliant on Death and Decay and Death Strike. Thas would be very focused on keeping and maintaining an army of ghouls.

As for maps, I think Warsong Gulch, a Sentinels vs Scourge on Hyjal map (with large terrain differences, maybe the first map with vertical lanes instead of horizontal!), a map themed around Argus would be cool, maybe becoming the first map since launch to have multiple levels to it?

I would love be to see a Moonkin hero

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am still looking for Baal. Like, main antagonist of the best Diablo game available - Diablo 2 was nothing before LoD put it into the light.

After him, we could use the main antagonist of the Warcraft game that elevated the franchise: Archimonde the Defiler.

Gallywix when?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    After him, we could use the main antagonist of the Warcraft game that elevated the franchise: Archimonde the Defiler.
    Oh! I would love some burning legion heroes like Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, or Mannoroth!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    TBH I wouldn't mind seeing more Blizzard themed HotS original characters, as I really liked those.

To clarify for newer players I am NOT referring to Qhira/Orphea style original characters here, I mean characters that were made for HotS but based on the themes of existing Blizzard games. Like Brightwing, Murky, Lunara, Johanna and Sgt Hammer.

15+ Year Old Account
    A druid but from Diablo 4. Tank/brawler hybrid, would shapeshift back and forth, different abilities on each form. His/her talent interactions could be kept more simple so he/she doesn't undermine the other heroes and turn the game into a race of complexity.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    TBH I wouldn't mind seeing more Blizzard themed HotS original characters, as I really liked those.

To clarify for newer players I am NOT referring to Qhira/Orphea style original characters here, I mean characters that were made for HotS but based on the themes of existing Blizzard games. Like Brightwing, Murky, Lunara, Johanna and Sgt Hammer.
    I feel like Troll Batrider, Raider, Mortar Team, and Peon could be interesting candidates for this treatment, along with a Void Elf hero

Other than them hero-wise I'd love to see Broll, Hogger, Archimonde(perhaps with a similar raid boss mechanic that Deathwing has) Fel Lord Zakuun, Hakkar the Houndmaster, and perhaps after Shadowlands launches, perhaps we can see General Draven, The Tarragrue, and maybe a Kyrian hero

It's probably pretty obvious that Warcraft character draw me to HoTS better than other franchises

I don't know how they'd pull it off, but a Tristram themed map with the iconic theme (can be remixed) playing through the match would be cool. I'd probably prefer this as a special objective map type, similar to how they had Brawls before it became ARAM.

I still want to see Map skins too. Snowy versions of maps, or entire rethemes based on some of the skin themes we have. Like take the Booty Bay pirates theme and apply it to Warhead Junction; retheming the minions and map objectives (giant cannonball attack instead of nuke) so that they can usher in a whole bunch of new Pirate skins. Or reskin Dragonshire to Mechastorm, where you get in a giant Mecha that punts and immolates the ground. Of course, this would take a whole bunch of assets to create so it's probably asking for too much :P

It'd just be nice to have a place that's themed to the skins we can get. We're getting to the point where some themes are rounding off nicely and supporting entire teams of fully themed characters.

Also a request is to allow skin presets assigned to maps. Say if a Diablo map comes up, I'd like whatever character I pick to use a Diablo skin if I have one available.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2020-08-27 at 10:55 PM.

Diablo 3 heroes

Basically complete Archangels and Demons. Baal's ultimate can have a clone ultimate like Arc Warden in Dota 2. Ithereal, the archangel of fate, can be a slow heavy hitter with blinks.

Starcraft heroes

Ulrezaj, a Dark Archon hero. With feedback to punish casters, mind control, stasis, etc.

General Warfield as a marine with tanking/bruiser abilities. It would be ideal to complete a terran team with Raynor, Morales, Hammer and Tychus.

WoW

Grommash Hellscream and Mannoroth in a event.

Overwatch

Doomfist with the ability to chain combos on heroes and Wrecking Ball. with the ability to laid siege and escape.

Maps

A map in Pandemonium (Diablo 3) where the Old Gods (WoW) and the Xel Naga (Amon from Starcraft) fight over the control of this plane. The objectives will be to activate bridges to access mercenaries, bosses and core and also to steal towers from the enemy.The Old Gods can corrupts towers and Amon con possess them and you keep stealing the bases from the enemy. You need to steall as much as possible to enter the core of the enemy. As times passes, you can steal more bases with a single objective.
    Last edited by KainneAbsolute; 2020-08-31 at 12:09 PM.