Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Honestly i'm surprised they haven't released Lady Vashj and Mannoroth yet, they are both already there just waiting to be revamped.

What i really would like to see though would be an Old God. Either C'thun or Yogg-Saron.
    With them having similar game play to Cho'Gall.
    Like 2 or more players choosing different "parts" of the old god in order to be able to play.

What i wouldn't want to see is more Overwatch heroes or "original nexus" ones.
    Last edited by Unholyvamp; 2021-06-09 at 10:01 PM.

Vashj is a major character, and I'm surprised she never got introduced. Maybe they were planning to add her before support for the game got all but cut, or maybe they just couldn't figure out what abilities to give her. After all, she's another 'ranger' type, and I'm not sure what would make her interesting to play. Would we use corrupt orbs in some way? Would she be able to summon sporebats? Would she gain a major damage buff by using a long-casted ability? Would she be able to summon naga? At this point, she sounds like a mix of Li Li (summonable drake), Zagara (summoning powerful minions), and maybe a little bit of Mephisto (rooting ability).

I always hoped we'd see Archimonde with some of his abilities from the Hyjal raid in WoW. Enemies dying increases his haste, spell power, cooldown recovery rate, etc (depending on whether the enemy that died was a ranged assassin, tank, melee assassin, etc). Finger of death being a core ability to generate resources, and a knock-up being his CC, damage and resource spender. Maybe an ult would be to drain health, mana, or other resources from nearby enemies, and gaining increased power from it depending on how long he channels it for?

Kil'Jaeden could be interesting. We saw him in the Sunwell and on the ship in Legion. We already have mirror images from Samuro, but mirror images of enemies? That would be interesting. Summoning orbs that slow and damage enemies in their path. Summoning darkness in a large area. Changing a minion, or multiple minions, into shade-monsters that can't move, but have a high melee range, and deal a lot of damage. Maybe a knockback in all directions, or the ability to summon fiery orbs that cause lots of damage to enemies in a large area, unless an enemy is there to soak it.

I also think Yogg'saron could be fun. Similar to Abathur in terms of being mostly static during the game. Summoning basher and spitter tentacles anywhere that there's vision on the map. Perhaps a 'maddening roar' ability that can be cast in an area of the map, and debuffs and enemy. Maybe a sanity mechanic where every x number of attacks against an enemy using a tentacle or one of his abilities, the affected enemy will become mind controlled AI, and attack other enemies. Maybe the ability to make an enemy see what's in one lane while they're in a different one - they can see their enemies from top lane while in mid, but can't see enemies in the middle lane while ever they remain in that lane (for a certain time). It'd need some visual effect to make it clear that they're affected by the ability, but it could be cool for throwing the entire enemy team into a killzone that they had no idea they were walking into.

I've also wanted to see longer maps, with more gates to push through. I play only vs AI, and it's almost impossible to reach level 20 before the game is over, so it's very rare to get to use storm talents. Maybe a map that is 1 lane out of each base, that has walls + towers before it splits into 2 lanes, which each have walls + towers, before it splits into 3 lanes which also have walls + towers, before we reach the mid-section. This would encourage team fights as one team approaches the enemy base, while also allowing for longer games for those that want it. I'm not sure how minions would work in this scenario though, so maybe just keep it as 2/3 lanes, and have 4-5 sets of walls + towers to fight through.
    Last edited by C20; 2021-06-01 at 06:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    Vashj is a major character, and I'm surprised she never got introduced. Maybe they were planning to add her before support for the game got all but cut, or maybe they just couldn't figure out what abilities to give her. After all, she's another 'ranger' type, and I'm not sure what would make her interesting to play. Would we use corrupt orbs in some way? Would she be able to summon sporebats? Would she gain a major damage buff by using a long-casted ability? Would she be able to summon naga? At this point, she sounds like a mix of Li Li (summonable drake), Zagara (summoning powerful minions), and maybe a little bit of Mephisto (rooting ability).

I always hoped we'd see Archimonde with some of his abilities from the Hyjal raid in WoW. Enemies dying increases his haste, spell power, cooldown recovery rate, etc (depending on whether the enemy that died was a ranged assassin, tank, melee assassin, etc). Finger of death being a core ability to generate resources, and a knock-up being his CC, damage and resource spender. Maybe an ult would be to drain health, mana, or other resources from nearby enemies, and gaining increased power from it depending on how long he channels it for?

Kil'Jaeden could be interesting. We saw him in the Sunwell and on the ship in Legion. We already have mirror images from Samuro, but mirror images of enemies? That would be interesting. Summoning orbs that slow and damage enemies in their path. Summoning darkness in a large area. Changing a minion, or multiple minions, into shade-monsters that can't move, but have a high melee range, and deal a lot of damage. Maybe a knockback in all directions, or the ability to summon fiery orbs that cause lots of damage to enemies in a large area, unless an enemy is there to soak it.

I also think Yogg'saron could be fun. Similar to Abathur in terms of being mostly static during the game. Summoning basher and spitter tentacles anywhere that there's vision on the map. Perhaps a 'maddening roar' ability that can be cast in an area of the map, and debuffs and enemy. Maybe a sanity mechanic where every x number of attacks against an enemy using a tentacle or one of his abilities, the affected enemy will become mind controlled AI, and attack other enemies. Maybe the ability to make an enemy see what's in one lane while they're in a different one - they can see their enemies from top lane while in mid, but can't see enemies in the middle lane while ever they remain in that lane (for a certain time). It'd need some visual effect to make it clear that they're affected by the ability, but it could be cool for throwing the entire enemy team into a killzone that they had no idea they were walking into.

I've also wanted to see longer maps, with more gates to push through. I play only vs AI, and it's almost impossible to reach level 20 before the game is over, so it's very rare to get to use storm talents. Maybe a map that is 1 lane out of each base, that has walls + towers before it splits into 2 lanes, which each have walls + towers, before it splits into 3 lanes which also have walls + towers, before we reach the mid-section. This would encourage team fights as one team approaches the enemy base, while also allowing for longer games for those that want it. I'm not sure how minions would work in this scenario though, so maybe just keep it as 2/3 lanes, and have 4-5 sets of walls + towers to fight through.
    Tbh Vashj should been an small bonus celebration for HOTS players, when TBC Classic launched. But oh well... There is not even anniversary spray or banner in game.