Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Were these the same clowns that even had youtube adds? I was rather shocked how brazen some of these boosting services have gotten.

The game has deteriorated over the years due to such practices,

this is a very promising move that might fix the overall pace of the game.

Thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by Alicianna View Post
    And they know exactly that happens with the Gallywix Gold... they‘ve known that right from the start... yet they have done virtually nothing about it - to the contraray: They have introduced content that actually promotes gold selling - like those cash sink mounts.
    And the only thing they are doing right know is sacrificing one big service so that everybody can see: „We do everything we can so that the game stays legit!“
    Same game the big social networks play... they ban some racist bullshit, some Trump tweet, nudity, whatever to show „they care“... but they let thousands get through because their business depends on it...
    I don't care about conspiracy theories, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And that's why you're here doing hardcore damage control?
    You should stop drink, because you are clearly drunk.

Nobody is doing damage control, they fucked up, rip and go on.

But still remains the fact that RMT is a problem that got bigger with Tokens and the way Blizzard is making indirectly Pay2Win-Pay2Play the game.

Method and Limit WF, Corruption BoE are big red flag if you cant understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    I get the joke but the funny part is miss using a definition for a group of people. The youngest a boomer could be at any point this year is 56 while the absolute oldest is 74 based on the actual generation timeframe of boomers lmao. Apparently everything has 90 different meaning nowadays haha.
    In this case the "boomer" identify a specific type of player that is old and miss the old good time when people chit chat in every channel, even if wasnt the right one, but those are past time since there is no longer a server identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    WoW tokens are RMT, yet you defend Blizzard on that. Who's really confused? Oh right you can't be because you don't understand that.
    WoW tokens are RMT indeed. Blizzard alone decides if RMT is a service that players should be able to get, and how. It'd absurd to think or believe that a company such as Blizzard would be OK with 3rd party RMT, which is a practice where Blizzard doesn't make a dime on any of the money being traded. They are also the only ones that get to decide whether 3rd parties should be allowed to do this. There is no monopoly, it's absolute power, because it's their game.

Kind of crazy to think that about 7-8billion gold in total was lost due to those accounts being permanently banned.
    What's even crazier is that I've been playing WoW for 12 years (seriously for 6 of those) not once have I ever had more than 100k gold at one time LOL.

They were selling it at $50 USD per 1million gold meanwhile Blizzard is charging $20 for 130k haha.