Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditju View Post
    It IS a cross-account achievement. You can for example do 99 reputations on an Alliance character and then do the horde-exclusive reputation "Tristessa" on a horde character and get the unicorn.

Also, the next time there is the NPC-battleground of Arathi Basin, grind the heck out of it. It's the easiest way to get to exalted for that reputation.

Source: I did that.
    Didnt they remove that brawl? It seems to be gone from rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Friggsterino View Post
    Me and my guildie are racing to 100 exalted reputations
    Racing????

I got the achievement 16/3-20, and I didn't even know it existed and thus it wasn't even a goal for me to get it.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Racing????

I got the achievement 16/3-20, and I didn't even know it existed and thus it wasn't even a goal for me to get it.
    ... Congratz?

Did you realy come here to pat yourself on the back?

Hey!

Me and my guildie are racing to 100 exalted reputations, and i have some questions that i cant find a decent answer from on wowhead.

Firstly, is the achivement tracking only current Exalted reputations? For example, If i get exalted with Bloodsail Buccaneers and then loose that exalted reputation by geting exalted with the Steamwheedle Cartel, will that count as 5 or 4?

Secondly, are there some "normal" reputations that doesnt count? I know that for example Chromie in Legion doesnt count as it isnt realy a reputation, but i saw somewhere that Talons Vengance doesnt count? Is that true and are there some more reputations that acts like that?

Lastly, this isnt realy a question but, if anyone wants to give me a tip on quick ways to farm certain reps / reps that i might've forgotten about, i would love the help! Here is my armory for refference. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...cale/friggster

Thanks in advance!
    all the reputations have to be UNIQUE what that means is they cannot be a mirrored reputation across factions, or a 'friendship', so for example i see by your armoury link you play horde, lets say you get to exalted with orgrimmar then decide to make an alliance character and get exalted with stormwind, for the purposes of the achievement these are the exact same reputation so for tracking purposes only count as 1 towards the total needed.

to answer your next question the 'hidden' achievements regarding reputations are a little complicated and i'm not sure how the bloodsail buccaneers functions in regards to tracking but i would assume it works like every other unique reputation in that once you have reached maximum exalted status it is 'saved' and it doesn't matter what happens to it after that.

in regards to 'friendships' they were added in MoP with all of the tillers factions at halfhill farm region, these do not count towards your total reputations, same goes for all the bodyguards in the garrison for WoD content, chromie and all of the raptors are considered the same from legion content, and there's a few for BFA content too but essentially any 'reputation' that uses terms like 'friend'/'buddy'/best friend' etc is not counted as an actual 'reputation' for the purposes of this achievement.

farm timewalking and buy the rep tokens for any factions you miss that are purchasable as it is the easiest way to get some of the old reps in the game from what i understand, also as a relatively new player there's a lot of old reps that are no longer obtainable that you have missed out on making it harder for you to actually hit the milestone you want, looking at your reputation list and manually counting if you completed hydraxian waterlords from farming molten core every week until you cap, farming magisters terrace t finish off shattered sun offensive and did the sholazar basin reps you would only need to get the shadowlands reps done to get the achievement and your mount so keep at it.

retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    looking at your reputation list and manually counting if you completed hydraxian waterlords from farming molten core every week until you cap, farming magisters terrace t finish off shattered sun offensive and did the sholazar basin reps you would only need to get the shadowlands reps done to get the achievement and your mount so keep at it.
    Im actually at 95 currently, so the SL reps is enough, but thanks anyways ^^ Im so far ahead in the "race" currently so im focusing on current content rn untill all is cleared :P

Hey!

Me and my guildie are racing to 100 exalted reputations, and i have some questions that i cant find a decent answer from on wowhead.

Firstly, is the achivement tracking only current Exalted reputations? For example, If i get exalted with Bloodsail Buccaneers and then loose that exalted reputation by geting exalted with the Steamwheedle Cartel, will that count as 5 or 4?

Secondly, are there some "normal" reputations that doesnt count? I know that for example Chromie in Legion doesnt count as it isnt realy a reputation, but i saw somewhere that Talons Vengance doesnt count? Is that true and are there some more reputations that acts like that?

Lastly, this isnt realy a question but, if anyone wants to give me a tip on quick ways to farm certain reps / reps that i might've forgotten about, i would love the help! Here is my armory for refference. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...cale/friggster

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, only current exalted reputations, so only the ones you currently have exalted.

That's what i thought aswell, and why i got suprised with comments on Wowhead that Talons Vengance does not count for this
    Talon's Vengeance definitely does count towards the total, unless it was changed from the time I did it. Either way you want to do it, cause it gives you a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Do timewalking on all of your alts, one run each. Get 500 TW badges per alt per week. Buy shitload of Rep commendations. Wait for Darkmoon Faire buff. EXPLODE.
    Or just do the game content as it was intended to be. It's more fun and less generic

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I am not subbed right now, but I'm 99,99% sure it's not a cross-account achievement, meaning you need 100 reputations on a single character, meaning it doesn't matter at all.
    You are wrong. It was a very contentious issue and after years of pleas Blizzard caved in and made it account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Racing????

We have a badass over here

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Yes, only current exalted reputations, so only the ones you currently have exalted.

Talon's Vengeance definitely does count towards the total, unless it was changed from the time I did it. Either way you want to do it, cause it gives you a mount.

Or just do the game content as it was intended to be. It's more fun and less generic

You are wrong. It was a very contentious issue and after years of pleas Blizzard caved in and made it account wide.

We have a badass over here
    Uhhh doing dailies for 1-3 months for each of the 100 factions. "More fun and less generic" what mojo are you on mate?