Thread: C'thun down

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lectos View Post
    It's funny how easy raid bosses are defeated if they are put into the game as mathematically possible. They should have put the real vanilla C'thun in that was impossible for a few weeks.
    I don't think that given the way that people have dissected vanilla in the past 15 years it would remain impossible.

Well that didnt take very long

Of course it was already downed. If you would move the playerbase of Classic back in time to Vanilla, even the ones who are considered shit in Classic would be still better at the game than the top raiders back in the day.

There's a reason why example Kungen resorts to embarassingly obvious stunts like using only green gear or whatever he was doing in his stream, it's because if he would play Classic the normal way he'd be just another average-Joe and absolutely nothing exceptional and washed up has-beens and their fragile, bloated egos can't take that they are no longer on some fictional pedestal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11782 View Post
    It was impossible to kill before it was fixed.after the fix it was killed in 3 days.The C'thun fight was broken.
    Ohhh... yeah... I remember now. Then isn't it even more outrageous that someone is asking for that broken fight?
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    your post is over 10 years too late.

nice try though?
    This is the classic forum and not the original wow forum .. nice try though

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Would you be excited about killing a boss you've already killed 200 times?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    They've killed it tons of times recently on private servers. There is nothing to be excited about for them, it's just another run.
    Point taken.
    It is a little bit sad though, that the people who get there fastest care the least. This could be the case with Naxx and KT. People will pack into the streams to watch whoever is going to do it first ("first") and yet none of the players will actually care, they're just going through the motions. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Point taken.
    It is a little bit sad though, that the people who get there fastest care the least. This could be the case with Naxx and KT. People will pack into the streams to watch whoever is going to do it first ("first") and yet none of the players will actually care, they're just going through the motions. Yikes.
    I guess. I just don't think classic was ever designed to be or should be a spectator sport.

It's fun to do it yourself if you haven't done it but it fails really hard at being an e-sport.

Glad to see nature resist at least mattered. But yea...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Raids wont even be slightly challenging until wrath of the lich king, and even then people will roflstomp through it

One of the most interesting things about going back in time with Classic and how "easy" most of the game truly is ... is seeing how off the mark the devs of Wild Star were with their marketing and design philosophies. I find it fascinating, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    This is the classic forum and not the original wow forum .. nice try though
    what a failure on your part, classic kills do not matter whatsoever.

nice try though?

i do see your attempt at trying to get fame by posting something that someone else did that has no relevance to yourself, the best part was you trying to be "cool" by adding "... deleted..." to your post.
    Last edited by Castration; 2020-08-06 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    what a failure on your part, classic kills do not matter whatsoever.

nice try though?

i do see your attempt at trying to get fame by posting something that someone else did that has no relevance to yourself, the best part was you trying to be "cool" by adding "... deleted..." to your post.
    I was actually pointing out that yet another raid tier was cleared instantly despite what the AQ will be harder claims.
    I don't understand what your problem is. That I posed that a guild cleared in instantly or what exactly? I did not say world first or whatever shit triggers your thick skull.

As i always said,the problem was minimal knowledge even for high end raiders,now im one of those that said that classic would be easier than we remember but i think 4 ponymen will be a bit hard for people to defeat.Not a few days kill but i dont think it will take a couple minutes to finish them.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I was actually pointing out that yet another raid tier was cleared instantly despite what the AQ will be harder claims.
    I don't understand what your problem is. That I posed that a guild cleared in instantly or what exactly? I did not say world first or whatever shit triggers your thick skull.
    Just ignore the retail fan bois. They are just looking to shit on classic since it's more fun than retail.

Funny that people think 4 horsemen will be hard when the Meta of Classic is stacking a gazillion warriors

The issue was back then people struggled to get 8 tanks.

Nothing is difficult in Classic. It's all roflstomp.