Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What happened to the wearable librams and quivers we were supposed to get?

Mid MoP to WoD there was a devblog or something about unlockable librams and quivers that could be unlocked by various means, but we never really got that did we?

It's just right here with the dance studio, don't worry.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Mid MoP to WoD there was a devblog or something about unlockable librams and quivers that could be unlocked by various means, but we never really got that did we?
    It was just a concept, an idea. Probably abandoned, but it somewhat met the light of day during Legion - some artifacts have those items as extra props.

We got a few woven into artifacts, so when they implement artifacts being usable cross-spec my ret paladin and BM hunter will finally have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    We got a few woven into artifacts, so when they implement artifacts being usable cross-spec my ret paladin and BM hunter will finally have them.
    Hah these are the exact 2 specs for which I can't wait to use another specs artifact appearance. Maybe 2H Frost DK as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss my quiver... not so much the ammo, but the quiver appearance for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    It was never promised as such. It was just in a list of things they had done some preliminary work on and were thinking about.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

To be fair I have seen more knick knacks woven into armor and belts

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe Chris Robinson said that the accessories concept ended up being overshadowed by the idea of Artifact Weapons as development of Legion got underway.

I suspect that Heritage Armor, and now Covenant Armor and non-cloak back items, are also taking up those resources.

Putting those back in the game would make the game less homogenized, can't have that.

Librams? Quivers? I think those got axed with Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think we were ever promised these things, but i do remember those blog posts yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    Putting those back in the game would make the game less homogenized, can't have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Librams? Quivers? I think those got axed with Cataclysm.
    I think this is about cosmetic librams and quivers,not the actual items

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Others have probably already pointed this out but Hunter/Paladin Artifacts in Legion had these.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I can't wait for them to move on to class customizations. In addition to class skins, these flavor items would be a great way to show more cosmetic variation within a class. They could add a section in the transmog window where we can choose from different librams, quivers, sigils, and all of the other items for the other classes too. Like a Zandalari paladin could pick a libram more suited to their heritage than a human-looking one, for instance.

Well, the world of back transmogs is definately being expanded in SL, each covenant has it's own set of back slots to mog into.

This makes me hopeful for more variety. I am not using capes or cloaks ever, but on my rarely played Hunter I very much loved the Artifact quiver (especially combined with the Nighthold set).

For Hunter with quivers the problem will be indeed solved with the Artifact freely being transmogable, but I doubt back items will stop there. Backpacks, wings, tentacles will all comes sooner or later. They have D3 back items as an indication.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It was never promised as such. It was just in a list of things they had done some preliminary work on and were thinking about.
    It was promised

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    It was promised
    You'll have to dig up a source if you want me to believe you that says "we promise" or something equivalent. What forum folk consider promises and what Blizzard says are usually two entirely different things.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they really made it past the concept art stage, with the exception of those that were just straight up rolled into Artifact weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

RIP the dream