Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Horde [H][EU][RAGNAROS]<Scientific> NEW MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD FOR SL

I am a guild master of a newly founded guild that i founded because i want to raid lead again, and because i have goals and aspirations in WoW as a guild master. I have previous Mythic experience all the way back to Siege of Orgrimmar, and I also have experience being a guild master from a previous guild I founded. CE IS one of the aspirations that I have for this guild, and I want to find people with equivalent goals in the game. it is very important for me to maintain a high quality experience during the raid time, in terms of time efficiency and having a balanced roster in terms of skill differences among players.

Scientific is a newly started guild on Ragnaros that is looking to do chill mythic progress in SHADOWLANDS. We are just now filling the last spots before the raid releases, and we are quite happy with the people we have recruited so far. We are having a good time getting to know each other in the wait for the raid. Me and the other officers are working hard to have a functioning community on our discord, and a connected community within the guild.

We are looking for people that are skilled and have experience with the game in terms of gameplay, knowledge and attendance. The reason for this is we are trying to get a decent quality of Raiding and M+ pushing. We are looking to raid mythic without pushing too hard, just to have fun with friends. BUT that doesn't mean we won't hold our members to a certain standard. if everyone is on the same page, we will all have more fun.

RAID TIMES
    THURSDAY 20.00-23.00
    SUNDAY 15.00-18.00

Highly in need for following classes for raid roster:
    -ANY ROLE FROM EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS
    sorted after priority
    DPS Warrior
    Resto Druid
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest

If you are interested in joining our guild, then DM me or any of the officers, and we’ll link you to our discord for recruitment!

BNET:
    SilverSkips#1428
    Raven#27601
    RaineDragon#2520

DISCORD:
    SilverSkips#1209
    Rave#2647
    Rainedragon#3294
    Last edited by Silverskips; 2020-12-05 at 05:32 PM. Reason: tidied it up abit, updated class recruitment, officers tags, and updated text

Hit me up! lets have a chat if there is any questions you wanna discuss before applying

i can not overstate how welcome you are if you go under the EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS category. i need good players with experience.

We are getting ready for Shadowlands! We are still looking for awesome people like you! Don´t wait, fill in a application and we have a small talk

ANY ROLE FROM EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS
    -TANK (monk, dk)
    -DPS (lock, warrior, dk, rogue, hunter, shadow)

UPDATED CLASSES for recruitment. do you have what we are looking for? please send me a dm!

We are getting ready for Shadowlands! We are still looking for awesome people like you! Don´t wait, fill in a application and we have a small talk

Still looking for you! Just give us a whisper and lets enjoy Shadowlands together!

Higly in need of a Tank Brewmaster Monk and a Holy Paladin.
    Also we are looking for a few Range DPS spots like Mages, Warlocks and Shadowpriest!

NOW WITH FANCY TEXT FORMATTING. you wanna pick the guild with the fanciest recruitment post right

ps. ye, all i did was bold some text, gimme a break x)

Really still need the Brewmaster Monk! Range DPS, Healers.

Preach recommended players to find a guild NOW!!

We still in high demand for a brewmaster monk.

Apply today!

Still interested in players for a rooster! Just give us a whisper if you are interested

Demon hunters where you at?

hey DH's i know you arent OP anymore... BUT I STILL NEED YOU!

SHadow priests, Demon hunters where are you at? We need you now!

Demon hunters where are you!?? Apply now )))))

Looking for Mages and Hunters. If you are looking for a social active guild with serious plans for Mythic raiding, we are the place to be!

hey mages? are you out there somewhere?

hey, if you are a mage. why not hit me up? we could use a mage

feel free to ask me anything about recruitment, what we need, or the guild in general.

WE ARE OPENING THE GATES! list classes needed is greatly extended! we need people!!

we keep our list of classes needed updated!!! apply now!