Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I don't like the SW: D design to be honest. Feels like they have no idea what to do with it and they're just trying yet another thing with it. It worked just fine in WotLK-MoP.
    SW:P duration seems low.
    3 "CDs" plus a legendary that seems mandatory for progression is pushing it. Shadowfiend should be an opt-in talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'd rather lose with Biden then try with Bernard.

Love the new Shadow crash, sounds realy good, would love to try it out.

Couple of realy cool changes, thoughsteal for shadow and the cost removed off VE.

Dp healing increased by 300%?
    Vt healing still 0%

Update: will be hotfixed back to both healing for 50% of the damage dealt.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-08-19 at 09:03 PM.

While not in Void Form, Mind Flay has a 5-20% chance to allow you to cast Void Bolt.
    That seems fun? Pair it with the other conduit for 10% chance for free DP and we're RNG heaven/hell lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I don't like the SW: D design to be honest. Feels like they have no idea what to do with it and they're just trying yet another thing with it.
    Agreed, I wish the legendary for SW:D was a talent instead. Could fit in place of Damnation, since I still don't see how it will compete it that row? Then move Damnation to Unfurling's spot maybe

What the hell is going on? Did we get a Proper Shadowpriest developer? They literally are fixing every weakness the class has. Ramp Up time outside of Void Form, Trigger Happy Procs so you can move a lot, DOT Class is back, PVP Enhances, Proper AOE finally.

And the new Mastery Shadow Weaving Your damage is increased by [ 50% of Spell Power ]% for each of Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague on the target. During Void Form, all targets receive the maximum effect. That means that they are bringing up Mastery to be on par with Crit and Haste. On another note Legacy of the Void is gonna become a very powerful talent.

I am not complaining. In fact I am so happy we gain the full attention after WOTLK but what happened? Why are we so loved suddenly when they were ignoring all this feedback all these years?

Is Dark Thoughts bugged right now or am I misunderstanding something? The "Mind Blast can be cast as an instant during channeling" part is always active, even without a proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Is Dark Thoughts bugged right now or am I misunderstanding something? The "Mind Blast can be cast as an instant during channeling" part is always active, even without a proc.
    Hard to say if this is intentional or not. I think there was a brief time pre void form removal when we could use void bolt during mind flay to smooth out the rotation. Maybe they tried something similar.
    It definetly feels really good this way and i hope it stays, but we don't have any information about it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Hard to say if this is intentional or not. I think there was a brief time pre void form removal when we could use void bolt during mind flay to smooth out the rotation. Maybe they tried something similar.
    It definetly feels really good this way and i hope it stays, but we don't have any information about it for now.
    I mean yeah, I wouldn’t complain if it stays like that. Makes it really smooth to play. I like that mechanic on mw monk and it would be nice to have a dps spec use it as well.