Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Is Dark Thoughts bugged right now or am I misunderstanding something? The "Mind Blast can be cast as an instant during channeling" part is always active, even without a proc.
    Hard to say if this is intentional or not. I think there was a brief time pre void form removal when we could use void bolt during mind flay to smooth out the rotation. Maybe they tried something similar.
    It definetly feels really good this way and i hope it stays, but we don't have any information about it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Hard to say if this is intentional or not. I think there was a brief time pre void form removal when we could use void bolt during mind flay to smooth out the rotation. Maybe they tried something similar.
    It definetly feels really good this way and i hope it stays, but we don't have any information about it for now.
    I mean yeah, I wouldn’t complain if it stays like that. Makes it really smooth to play. I like that mechanic on mw monk and it would be nice to have a dps spec use it as well.