Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    saying anything definitively is probably wrong. the only truth is that there will always be someone who is unhappy with everything. doesnt matter how good or bad.
    Don't recall ever doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    void eruption got the 90sec cooldown after all, dang... AoE insanity spender would've been nice :V although dark void's replacement does say it costs "all shadow orbs"? hmm
    the new talent "searing nightmare" is an aoe insanity spender if that floats your boat. quite strong too

Quote Originally Posted by Rondi View Post
    Just logged off on the Beta trying out the rework. I have to say I am disappointed. Way too many recourses to spend, therefore too many decisions to make.
    can you elaborate? what is there to decide besides when to DP? and they probably added more DoT refresh talents since a lot less Void Bolts to auto-refresh now, but i agree that double VT and 45sec cd apply-all-DoTs are lackluster
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    the new talent "searing nightmare" is an aoe insanity spender if that floats your boat. quite strong too
    sweet, yeah, that's hype! with apparitions changing to only VT, looks like searing nightmare+shadow crash will pair well and misery+psychic link/etc
    Last edited by ttylol; 2020-08-06 at 03:43 AM.

Guessing the rework wasn't in this build?

Blizzard literally has no clue what to do with Spriests

Just admit you don't know what the fuck you're doing and go back to wotlk-wod design. The new team has no idea. They know it, we know it, just admit it and move on

Herald of the Titans Makabreska's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post

Just admit you don't know what the fuck you're doing and go back to wotlk-wod design. The new team has no idea. They know it, we know it, just admit it and move on
    But they did go back to WoD design, with builder-spender DP play.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Guessing the rework wasn't in this build?
    It was.

- - - Updated - - -

Rework testing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGDNJSSBto
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-08-06 at 05:23 AM.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

I mean, testing and all will tell, but honestly the new concept looks pretty good. A big DPS cooldown was one big flaw in SPriest in the old days, and we got that. Making MB a more integrated nuke and MFlay more sustained is also nice. DP is back. We'll have to see how it goes.

Can has Cascade again plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    But they did go back to WoD design, with builder-spender DP play.

It was.

- - - Updated - - -

Rework testing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGDNJSSBto
    Thanks for the link. =)

Yeah, it does seem more similar to WoD Shadow now than Legion/BFA Shadow. Just instead of the orbs you still have insanity. Doesn't make the much of a difference. I suppose Insanity fits with the theme of Shadow better too with the void and old Gods.

Objectively this post makes no sense I get it. You are an emo edgelord. But come on man.

This is blizzards game. You - we - noone but them gets to decide how their game is or whats right for their game. If you cant be bothered to supply constructive critisism for things you dont like, but instead just bash them, you are not only wasting everyone's time by writing that, you are wasting your own time aswell

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Objectively this post makes no sense I get it. You are an emo edgelord. But come on man.

This is blizzards game. You - we - noone but them gets to decide how their game is or whats right for their game. If you cant be bothered to supply constructive critisism for things you dont like, but instead just bash them, you are not only wasting everyone's time by writing that, you are wasting your own time aswell
    I did, go back to what worked in the past instead of coming up with some clusterfuck system. I can't think of anyone I know that will continue to play Spriests as it stands. I mean, the S2M Legion build was great fun, but the concepts they are coming up with are a convoluted mess with no direction

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, Canada
    Thankfully I'm a Priest main, because I'm quite happy about this

I'm a thread killer
    Everyone asks 'who's Bwonsamdi?' But no one ever asks 'HOW'S Bwonsamdi?'...

I did, go back to what worked in the past instead of coming up with some clusterfuck system. I can't think of anyone I know that will continue to play Spriests as it stands. I mean, the S2M Legion build was great fun, but the concepts they are coming up with are a convoluted mess with no direction
    Look at this thread or look on priest discord. Plenty of people happy with this.

Your own personal opinion isnt the defacto right opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Look at this thread or look on priest discord. Plenty of people happy with this.

Your own personal opinion isnt the defacto right opinion.
    I mean if it's an improvement on the current state of spriest on beta, then yes I'd be 'happy' with it too. Not exactly a high bar

It looks really promising! I'm eager to try these changes.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    void eruption got the 90sec cooldown after all, dang... AoE insanity spender would've been nice :V although dark void's replacement does say it costs "all shadow orbs"? hmm
    There is an AoE insanity spender, the notes just aren't clear enough on this.

The "Searing Nightmare" talent is a no cooldown, instant, AoE spender.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

There is an aoe insanity spender, it's a talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondi View Post
    Just logged off on the Beta trying out the rework. I have to say I am disappointed. Way too many recourses to spend, therefore too many decisions to make. It also feels incomplete, not thought through. The whole VF thing does not make any sense with the rework. Why would you design 4 talents that provide dot refreshes? One that refreshes swp but only while using ms, one that makes vt an instant after using vt, the other one applying both dots by casting vt and the last one all 3 dots on a 45sec cooldown. The rotation now feels so random and messy.

I don’t know, maybe it feels too overwhelming because I rerolled to bm hunter in 8.3 or I am getting too old. I was really hyped to go back to my first love the Shadowpriest with Shadowlands but I guess not.

I am not too bad either, I am a 12/12 Mythic raider in a top 100 guild, just don’t think the changes are fun to play.

I know you will flame me for being negative or a Hunter noob or whatever reason, but I think the Spriest Community is so tired of its current state that it is happy with anything that Blizzard offers.

Good effort by Blizzard, but you ended up making it too complicated.
    so, too much going on? too many buttons to push? isnt this the opposite of the problem that people complain about with other classes? glad to see people are consistant.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Like, are people playing Arms over Fury for more engaging gameplay? No, it's for damage mostly.
    I think in the case of arms it's people having stacked enough haste through Expedient corruptions that the spec actually becomes fun.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    so, too much going on? too many buttons to push? isnt this the opposite of the problem that people complain about with other classes? glad to see people are consistant.
    Pretty much, yes. Too many options for me, which results in not only the feeling of wasting resources, but actually wasting resouces. I like to have a smooth flowing rotation, and with the changes - and I do like quite a few of them - it does not feel very satisfying.

So, to sum up. No flow, no fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    After twenty million years, shadow priests finally have an unambiguous damage cooldown. It's amazing.
    Beyond amazing. Ever since I touched void form I had been quietly cursing about how it should have been a damage cooldown, not something the spec works around. Oh sweet gods and here it comes, finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I mean, testing and all will tell, but honestly the new concept looks pretty good. A big DPS cooldown was one big flaw in SPriest in the old days, and we got that. Making MB a more integrated nuke and MFlay more sustained is also nice. DP is back. We'll have to see how it goes.

Can has Cascade again plz?
    I absolutely loved Cascade. I was so sad when it was just poof gone
    Last edited by Azadina; 2020-08-06 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming