Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    Well first off, it's illegal for them to lie. Not illigal. Idk if english is your first language but this is a very obtuse statement. For this to be meaningful in any way you'd have to prove they were overtly lying which is very different from shrouding reality with misleading and vague statements in regards to being black and white.

As I've said, we have previous calls on record of them saying absurd things that were obviously not true, but impossible to call a lie. Like saying a game like diablo immortals would be as hyped as hearthstone mobile.
    in the right market,i have no doubt diablo immortal will do as well as hs

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    in the right market,i have no doubt diablo immortal will do as well as hs
    True, we know how far up China's ass Blizzard is.

Love how people are claiming it's due to the pandemic and not the fact that patch 8.3 is the greatest patch so far in wow.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Step 1.) Use subs as the defining metric.
    Step 2.) Subs start plummeting.
    Step 3.) Stop reporting subs and use MAUs as the defining metric for WoW.
    Step 4.) MAUs stagnate and start dropping.
    Step 5.) Stop using MAUs as the defining metric and use "Engagement" instead.
    YOU ARE NOW HERE
    Step 6.) ???
    Step 7.) ???
    Step 8.) ???
    Step 1: make shit up
    Step 2: make more shit up
    Step 3: make even more shit up
    YOU ARE NOW HERE
    Step 4: Probably shitposting even more
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Love how people are claiming it's due to the pandemic and not the fact that patch 8.3 is the greatest patch so far in wow.
    *vomits uncontrollably in shock and confusion at the most absurd statement read on mmochampion forums*

Classic population is equivalent with how many ppl play bet battles in retail.I'm happy to see retail storming through old and obsolete version of game that should have stayed dead.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

This forum or any for that matter should never be used to judge, People love a good complaint, whine and moan cos they've rarely got much positive going on in their life.

I

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    This forum or any for that matter should never be used to judge
    What if I want to judge the game. You know, cuz its shit.

Pandemic, of course. People are staying at home.
    Pretty much every online game is seeing growth. Gaming itself is seing growth cause of it. It's one of the few industries benefitting from the pandemic.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-08-06 at 12:59 PM.

All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    There's a little itty bitty worldwide pandemic going on. I feel like that might have something to do with it.
    Very much this.

Keep in mind that engagement is a figure that is independent of quality or type. A great deal of bad comments and constant arguments is engagement.

We have a lot of people stuck at home, so people are on online even more. Heck, Twitter traffic went up by 20% to 25% in March because of the pandemic.

The fact that this was brought up in an earnings call without further acknowledgement of the realistic reasons why or what the content of that engagement was means it was just a PR stunt that fools general idiots (including many investors) and will be rightfully ignored (or likely even laughed at) by the industry analysts.

People keep saying "Classic" and "pandemic" and it's true, those are undoubtedly contributing factor to WoW being played more during this end of expansion lull period. I'd also like to add "100% leveling buff." Makes a big difference to people who always wanted to level several different classes but found it took too long. Now they're stuck at home, and can do it how much faster?

As a web developer I can tell you it is the pandemic, anything online or web related saw exponential increases in traffic and activity. Unfortunately it is allowing misinformation to be spread by those who do not understand the internet because a huge portion of the population are still very computer illiterate and it is very sad.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    What if I want to judge the game. You know, cuz its shit.
    Why are you still on these forums then, I wonder. Not really logical. Must be a Trump voter. Somewhat logical then.
    Hi