Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who is even farming or bothering at all with echoes anymore o.O They´ll be obsolete in a few weeks.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Why do you feel so aggressive about it?
    Because we have a pvp brawl only every other week and sometimes it is this unchallenging, boring not PvP but actually PvE brawl which waste the space that an actual PvP brawl could be using instead, and the people who live for the utterly vain goal of stamping check marks in an achievement list are defending it.

When it come to do something repetitive and pointless for worthless rewards, the game already provides many pve options. We dont need yet another uninteresting pve game mode to intrude in a PvP game mode rotation.

PvP is the only bastion of engaging gameplay in the entire game and it is infuriating that among the handful of PvP game modes that the game offers, the rotation for the novelty PvP mode includes a boring snorefest that's in fact not really PvP.
    Last edited by tamarin; 2020-08-27 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarin View Post
    Because we have a pvp brawl only every other week and sometimes it is this unchallenging, boring not PvP but actually PvE brawl which waste the space that an actual PvP brawl could be using instead, and the people who live for the utterly vain goal of stamping check marks in an achievement list are defending it.

When it come to do something repetitive and pointless for worthless rewards, the game already provides many pve options. We dont need yet another uninteresting pve game mode to intrude in a PvP game mode rotation.

PvP is the only bastion of engaging gameplay in the entire game and it is infuriating that among the handful of PvP game modes that the game offers, the rotation for the novelty PvP mode includes a boring snorefest that's in fact not really PvP.
    I did not know you spoke for "us" and that last sentence is just very pretentious. You are not everybody else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

3+ Year Old Account
    I did not know you spoke for "us" and that last sentence is just very pretentious. You are not everybody else.
    Thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by tamarin View Post
    bc they're idiots?
    ok bbe......

Issues with Comp Stop? What issues since we've had that brawl here and there and nothing was changed. I am betting the issue is that it was too fun for us.

when SL prepatch rolls i wonder if blizzard will add comp stomp back? the reason for removing it is gone, blizzard removed it in Aug 2020. yet put out this 16 Sept 2020

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...-schedule-2020

Shadowlands prepatch is in 10 days, making BFA rental systems inactive which was the reason to remove it. i look at their official schedule and the Comp Stomp for 9-15 Dec, but it's not on the ingame calendar, still shows the brawl Blizzard swapped in Aug.

although a 2021 schedule has not been released, PVP brawls are listed on ingame calendar, with AP comp stomp missing entire year, perma wiped

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely sure how you came to the conclusion that he was trying to speak for everyone. Is there something I am missing?