Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I was under the impression that the Grain Caravan had made all the way from Brill to Stratholme. In pre Cata Brill, you can still see some discarded wheat sacks lying down here and there, ditto for pre Cata WPL
    well that too, but given that Arthas and Jaina came from South, then there definitely is land with at least 4 villages above Hearthglen. Judging the origin of the Grain Caravan, they came from Stratholme and they crossed the said northern lands
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

It is kinda funny how after such a long time of developing new areas, this one still isn't finished. I mean come on, just slap some mini story there add NPCs buildings and finally original visible azeroth map will be complete

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.
    Yoinked for additional sig quote about empty ass fields.

On topic....just an empty zone at this point, has something to do with dragons allegedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Original Quel'thalas is up there too.
    and actualy, if you start in tirisfal, and run alongside the coast to the east, where you see the eastern plaguelands but hit the invisible wall so you cant go there, your zone will be "twilight highlands"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    on the chronicles map the area is divided into two halves, one controlled by quelthalas and the other by lordaeron
    It'd be cool if there was a spot you could see remnants of the giant firestorm the elves and humans used to pincer the Amani back in the Troll Wars.