Thread: Arcane is bad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Odd - I am doing exactly that, but again - it is a choice.

Sure - you have that option.
    No, you weave a blink between two casts losing a gcd (and sometimes taking damage which can kill you in relevant content or you cancel early you cast losing even more dps), effectively losing dps. And Alter Time does not have shimmer baked in.
    Last edited by Saratoya; 2020-08-31 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saratoya View Post
    No, you weave a blink between two casts losing a gcd (and sometimes taking damage which can kill you in relevant content or you cancel early you cast losing even more dps), effectively losing dps. And Alter Time does not have shimmer baked in.
    Yup, best example how nerfed Arcane is.. is to look at Mother. In BFA I could do Mother without moving at all and using no GCDs with Shimmer/Displacement. Now with this change I would loose tens of seconds in that fight just because Blink has a GCD.

I hope they tune arcane to be worse than frost so I dont have to play it. Hate the two button gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    I hope they tune arcane to be worse than frost so I dont have to play it. Hate the two button gameplay.
    its 3 and only 1 button less than frost

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    have fun with frost once they nerf the legendary that makes the spec do damage

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    have fun with frost once they nerf the legendary that makes the spec do damage
    Have fun with being shit dps as arcane