Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Isn't there also that giant cathedral in the Theramore WC3 map? Jaina makes a lot of mention of Light worship, there's at least that one boss in Shrine of the Storm that does Paladin like stuff with Tidesage faith in the duo boss fight. It does seem weird that Kul Tirans don't have Paladins if not based on the Light, than at least Tidesage, or if not that a faith based on the Wicker druidism they got going on. They got a lot of religion to choose from, and it's not like there aren't a lot of devout NPCs roaming around smashing faces in either. Almost all NPCs you run into related to Kul Tiras seems to have some reverence and religious belief when it comes to the sea.

fucking hell why can't blizzard make armor in the classic Warcraft RTS artstyles and always have to make this clusterfucked shit they keep making

when i saw that plate armor for BFA i thought finally, we're going home, now shadowlands is coming with retarded shit again

I was SO excited for Kul Tirans because I wanted a Kul Tiran female paladin; then I found out they couldn't be paladins. So never made a single Kul Tiran. Seems like a stupid decision.