Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ???
    Thank you, you've done us all a big favor by dipping out.

Never seen a post that had so much and none of it was at all insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Didn’t lose anything

It’s like saying you lost 60 levels
    Well if they are removing the xp buff I'm losing the xp buff?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Well if they are removing the xp buff I'm losing the xp buff?
    No they are baking it in

Now Level X is 100k exp
    After level X is 40k exp

No they are baking it in

Now Level X is 100k exp
    After level X is 40k exp
    I'm still losing the xp buff, they could make that change and leave the xp buff where it's at.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Exactly, not that expensive

- - - Updated - - -

I've spent well over 100k on consumables in BFA - I don't have those anymore, why can't Blizzard refund me?
    when I did my calculations, something seemed a bit off so I went back and recalculated and yeah I was actually way off. if you're levelling one of each class and want to accommodate each spec then it comes out to 272300 gold

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    The key word there is "want"

No one forced anyone to buy all necessary heirlooms and upgrade them to 120, and no one said they'd never be changed
    yeah when I bought mine I was stupid and bought every single item rather than be specific and it cost me a lot more than 272k. but I have used them so fucking much I really feel I've gotten my golds worth, I've levelled couple of dozen alts using them

I'm still losing the xp buff, they could make that change and leave the xp buff where it's at.
    You aren’t losing the buff
    The buff is being baked in
    WW monks had a 5% damage buff in MoP
    It’s been baked in
    You still get the damage but they removed the buff

They buffed your rested so when prepatch hits not only do ALL of your characters have the buff, not just the ones you bought the heirlooms for, the rested exp takes longer to use up

If you don’t understand it I’m sorry but you aren’t losing anything

You aren’t losing the buff
    The buff is being baked in
    Which is still losing the buff

They buffed your rested
    Got a source for this? All I've seen is rest consumption reduction which is junk and 100% useless if you don't have rest.

not just the ones you bought the heirlooms for
    This doesn't matter, all characters can craft their own set of heirloom gear.

If you don’t understand it I’m sorry but you aren’t losing anything
    If you don't understand it I'm sorry I'm still losing the heirloom buff
    My Collection

I demand a refund for the stuff I bought years ago and have leveled enough alts with to more than make up for the gold spent.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I demand a refund for the stuff I bought years ago and have leveled enough alts with to more than make up for the gold spent.
    oh god I wish I could like comments on this forum. this will have to do I guess lol

Which is still losing the buff

Got a source for this? All I've seen is rest consumption reduction which is junk and 100% useless if you don't have rest.

This doesn't matter, all characters can craft their own set of heirloom gear.

If you don't understand it I'm sorry I'm still losing the heirloom buff
    If you don’t have rested you must never log off

Maybe you didn’t buy leather heirlooms well now it doesn’t matter because everyone gets the buff

You didn’t lose anything no matter how much you deny the reality

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    I actually think those are reasonable and am surprised they didnt completely break them by making them useless. 60% slower consumption of rested XP is dope
    Is it? How much rested XP do you even rake up between play sessions?
    Parking your alt for a few days to gain rested will probably see the same total /played as just cruising through with minimal rested gains, even with slowed consumption. I don't think it's really that great. Edit2: If I log off for 12 or 15 hrs, that's not really much rested XP. If I'm trying to level a character, I'm trying to level. I'm not just faffing around every couple days.

Edit; We are losing our buff. "Baked in" means everyone will level at the same speed. Everyone gets the same experience for the same quest, as opposed to me in my heirlooms getting more XP for the same quest, vs you not in your heirlooms.
    Last edited by zenyatta; 2020-08-13 at 06:35 AM.

60% reduction makes it last for 3 levels
    A whole THREE levels every TWO WEEKS? Damn..

If you don’t have rested you must never log off
    Yeah whoopdedoo I'll have rest for 10 minutes after being logged off for a few(8) hours

edit: Logged out last night with no rest, slept for ~7 hours, logged back in and had 5% rest. How can anyone argue for a rest related set bonus that's only going to be useful for a few minutes compared to the xp buff which would be useful 100% of the time.

Maybe you didn’t buy leather heirlooms well now it doesn’t matter because everyone gets the buff
    Gotcha

You didn’t lose anything no matter how much you deny the reality
    I'm losing my xp buff, no matter how much you deny the reality
    Last edited by Drusin; 2020-08-13 at 11:19 AM.
    My Collection

How do you evaluate that you leveled enough alts?
    How much gold is one of your alts worth?
    Did you somehow manage to deplete xp bonus from heirlooms?

This argument is retarded. You cannot evaluate if your investment is returned by how many alts you leveled...

Quote Originally Posted by Enty View Post
    How do you evaluate that you leveled enough alts?
    How much gold is one of your alts worth?
    Did you somehow manage to deplete xp bonus from heirlooms?

This argument is retarded. You cannot evaluate if your investment is returned by how many alts you leveled...
    Of course you can, if you've leveled enough alts you will have earned the gold spent on heirlooms back, so people with dozens of alts will by nature of having that many alts, have made more than enough gold to cover the expenses of the heirlooms.

I am not gonna stop calling people who demand their gold back entitled children just because you don't like my argument.

Of course you can, if you've leveled enough alts you will have earned the gold spent on heirlooms back, so people with dozens of alts will by nature of having that many alts, have made more than enough gold to cover the expenses of the heirlooms.

I am not gonna stop calling people who demand their gold back entitled children just because you don't like my argument.
    Obviously you do not know that. Or do you think everyone with heirlooms upgraded (which, btw, must be done each xpac with increased price tag) owns an alt army (i'll give you a hint: they dont)? Claiming things you pull out of thin air does not support your stupid argument at all.

Also, calling anyone, who expresses their dissatisfaction about certain aspects of the game, entitled children, makes you nothing more than a shill.

Quote Originally Posted by Enty View Post
    Obviously you do not know that. Or do you think everyone with heirlooms upgraded (which, btw, must be done each xpac with increased price tag) owns an alt army (i'll give you a hint: they dont)? Claiming things you pull out of thin air does not support your stupid argument at all.
    If you purchased and upgraded heirlooms without actually levelling anything with them, that's your own fool fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !