In the current week I encountered 2 strange phenomenons:

1. I wanted to clear BWL for some missing transmog. Last time I went there was 10 years ago, I thought you have to kill Razorgore first, then use the orb, control the Dragonkin and destroy the eggs. This is wrong, you are not supposed to rouch Razorgore till all eggs are destroyed. However, I entered the room, one shotted Razorgore, got instakilled, released and realized that the door to his room was still closed. What I could see now was that the Dragonkin that you normally control, fought the spawning adds with auto attacks. Both don't do much damage to each other.
I left the instance, logged out for an hour, cane back - the fight was still in progress. In fact, I was not allowed to enter the instance, since an encounter was already in progress.
Cane back the next day, was able to enter the instance, but the fight was still going on. I watched it for a few hours and it looks like at some point the Orb Dragonkin kills all Adds, then resets to full health and after a while the adds start spawning again. Going on for at least 3 days now

2. Went to HFC and fought Socretar on my Shaman. During the fight, the condtruct bugged out (known issue) and becomes invulnerable. At this point you need either to die or to reset the encounter. The construct hit me, but only does like 2-3 damage on a hit. I tried to port out, but very unluckely everytime I try I get hit and teleport cancels.
So I just logged off. Logged in a day later, still in fight, still in the room. I nearly managed to get out a few times due to running away as wolf and then porting, but it's never quite enough. I also can not die because of passive azerite trait healing. I also can not use the unstuck command, because I am in combat.
Checked again a few times, always in combat.

Did something similar happen to anyone else recently?