Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    hate to be this guy but that orange face icon is 100% a trump meme lmao
    his eyes are rolling up. like those ahegao girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    and how many streams must i host, or how many followers must i have, before I'll be considered "cool enough' for blizzard to decide I'm allowed in to the beta?

srsly screw this two tiered system. this isn't beta testing anymore, its beta advertising.
    I don't think that has anything to do with it. I've been in every beta since MoP and I don't stream or have any followers, or tweet or do anything related.

I heard from an acquaintance it may be based on your guild or personal in-game progress, ie, completed every mythic raid or end game content, so that makes you a viable tester or something idk. Because the same people I've raided with for years and finished all top content with have all gotten beta invites to every one.
    Last edited by Moonoxx; 2020-08-06 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ those heirlooms are TRASH.

Unless they also add the passive exp bonus, no one in their right mind should EVER use them.

I'd like to test the SPriest changes. I only need beta access. Anyone already tested the SPriest changes?

4 Buffalo Expenses utmost possibly in the direction of be traded after working out ca

The Buffalo Billsemployees-coming up with tactic below the steerage of in general supervisor Brandon Beane in the vicinity of performing exercises camp is made up of develop into to some degree of a manner. Stage a single: Indicator a bevy of reduced-charge veterans towards brief time period contracts and generate competitors. Move 2: The loser of the competitiveness gets to be traded for reduced-spherical draft options. This technique not merely makes certain that the staff members contains competitors at greatest work, nonetheless that the staff can depend upon getting a lot more than the 7 draft choices groups often posses. Beane himself is by some means capable toward get hold of great importance upon such trades. Specifically past summer months, he was capable in the direction of exchange Eli Harold for Ryan Bates, Wyatt Teller for a 5th- and a 6th-spherical select, and Russell Bodine for a 6th rounder.If the Costs have been in direction of produce a further go of that style this yr, Buffalo includes a couple of apparent careers upon their roster that provide a logjam. If Buffalo is relocating toward exchange a participant mechanically after performing exercises camp and the preseason right here are a number of applicants who would provide as bait.G/C Evan BoehmIt previously been a whirlwind 4-yr vocation for the earlier fourth rounder out of Missouri. He started off game titles for a few alternate groups and is by now competing for a vacation spot upon his fourth. The enticements for groups hoping in the direction of exchange for Boehm include things like his reasonably priced a person-calendar year agreement, his adaptability towards perform possibly protect or middle and his beginning knowledge. The adaptability is considerably less vital towards the Charges, with Spencer Extensive and Ike Boettger each capable toward enjoy centre inside of a pinch. That inside addition in direction of rookie Jon Feliciano, who incorporates pivoted towards heart prior to. Other OL Plans: Daryl Williams, Ty NsekheTE Tyler KroftOutside of Dawson Knox, there will be a intense competitiveness towards watch who turns into toward adhere inside the restricted conclude house concerning Kroft, Lee Smith, Tommy Sweeney and Jason Croom. Kroft helpfully restructured his agreement this offseason, probably in just purchase in direction of produce the staff members, still that merely will make him far more tradable. The Expenditures would convey optimum of his cap strike, although a clean staff members would merely pay out the veteran $3.4 million. That may create him an beautiful prospect for some personnel on the lookout toward out of the blue update their restricted finish house. That inside of addition in direction of his nicely-rounded capability preset and his relative youth at 27 several years of age.DE Trent MurphyMurphy is merely 30 decades outdated and can probably commence towards generate above 5 sacks a year. However not like Kroft, any exchange of Murphy would provide as a straightforward wage dump. Buffalo would preserve around $7 million inside cap place if they have been ready towards exchange Murphy, yet they couldn anticipate a great deal moreover a 7th rounder for their problem. Taking in stated that, Murphy does however bring really worth as a very low-close newbie for some groups. Becoming some thing for Murphy would be far better than the answer of precisely liberating him.WR Robert FosterSomewhat of an enigma, Foster appeared upon his path toward stardom right after the 2018 year soon after looking at the marketplace and establishing a rapport with Josh Allen. Then the staff members signed John Brown and Cole Beasley in the course of the just after offseason and Foster is made up of scarcely discovered the business because. Possibly the coaches appear to be that he hasn developed as a recipient sufficient. Whichever the rationale, hel incorporate a impossible year competing from the team fresh new newbies for a roster place this year. Buffalo would be sensible in the direction of demonstrate groups his 2018 tape and persuade just one of them that they can receive the utmost out of the youthful prior undrafted absolutely free consultant.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically relating to everyone unwell of COVID-19 and its horse hockey at this place, nevertheless the reality of the subject is that as puts re-open up, wee shifting in the direction of maintain listening to concerning the need to have for masks. Deal with coverings avert the likelihood of spreading or turning into the virus, for each the CDC, and they crank out on your own physical appearance including an outdated-timey stagecoach robber. Form of a gain-earn that course.If youe not into reducing up your preferred jean jacket or your self specifically haven uncovered a mask that suits your exclusive supporter choices, constructive information: The Falcoholic retailer is at present marketing a 3 pack of Atlanta Falcons types. Youl under no circumstances be baffled for a Saints supporter inside of community once more! As described less than, carries on towards the income of this sort of masks will shift in direction of a deserving bring about, as a result move forward and seize just one if by yourself haven intended your particular at house. Observe: The NFL and FOCO will guidance the CDC Base as a result of donating all NFL carries on against the sale of All those certified encounter coverings. The facial area coverings will deliver no afterwards than July 9. Falcons indication beginner CB A.J. Terrell, full novice course upon Monday The Falcons received their full 6 person system beneath agreement. NFL deals towards terminate all 2020 preseason online games This is a significant acquire for gamers... until for the undrafted cost-free brokers that have to have a probability in the direction of glow.

Happy to see the priest changes, but it sounds very messy. Having essentially 2 playstyles in one spec is something Blizard has tried in the past and removed swiftly (I was a massive fan of gladiator warrior in WOD). There seems to be a lot of bloat. However I don't have beta so this is only coming from what I've been able to read, it could work out.
    Last edited by Kaibel; 2020-08-07 at 01:10 PM.

I am wondering if I can have all my heirlooms returned for the gold I spent on them originally, cause the way they made heirlooms is not what I paid for. removing the 40-50% xp from heirlooms and replacing it with this, is just shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope those heir loo ms are place holder, as the are void of any stats, and why use 7, when bonus only goes to 4?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Hahaha taming cloud serpents.Like taming Oondasta wasn't enough now you can probably tame Nalak.
    Well good thing i am done with Nalak. Inb4 sooner or later huntards can tame mushans so they can screw Galleon too.

We want to ensure that players’ investment in these Heirlooms continues to offer unique benefits while leveling, so we’re planning to replace the experience bonus on Heirlooms with unique Heirloom set bonuses.

(2) Set: Rested experience consumed is reduced by 30%.
    (3) Set: Increases your out-of-combat regeneration in the outdoors, normal dungeons and battlegrounds.
    (4) Set: Gaining a level triggers Burst of Knowledge, dealing Holy damage to nearby enemies and granting you 40% primary stat for 2 minutes. Defeating additional enemies extends this effect, up to 2 additional minutes.
    (6) Set: Rested experience consumed is reduced by an additional 30%.

There are a few other experience bonus items that will also see changes due to the new leveling experience. Monks Peak of Serenity Enlightenment buff will be changed to granting rested experience and Elixir of Ancient Knowledge, Elixir of the Rapid Mind, and Excess Potion of Accelerated Learning will become Poor quality and no longer usable. The Draught of Ten Lands will still retain the 10% experience bonus but will now be capped at level 50.

Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......... NOT REALLY....
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2020-08-06 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too will get on the band wagon, bemoaning the fact that I do not have beta yet. Until now, I have been in early beta from BC onward (even one alpha). My guildie is waiting for me in beta, he says there are very few around to play with.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    hate to be this guy but that orange face icon is 100% a trump meme lmao
    Damn it, now I can't unsee it lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Castle Vain, or Castle Mania?

In case anyone was wondering, it seems they sent out another wave of beta invites. I got mine last night at around 9:50 PM PST.

Damn, those heirlooms are straight trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    and how many streams must i host, or how many followers must i have, before I'll be considered "cool enough' for blizzard to decide I'm allowed in to the beta?

srsly screw this two tiered system. this isn't beta testing anymore, its beta advertising.
    That's sadly how all betas have been for years.