Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    I was running a friend in low 5 men dungeons ( something like RF) for quick run and xp and he was looting each freaking corpse for copper coins and fucking linen
    Guilty of the same; I loot everything no matter how trivial.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the last act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, Canada
    I got told off because I left the raid queue open so my group could get more people. Apparently that's a bad thing to do?

And a while ago when I pretty much just started playing WoW, I rolled 'Greed' on a set piece, not knowing what it did. Someone in the raid said 'F**k you!' and then the group disbanded. I unfortunately could even use the set piece, I just really wanted some loot

I'm a thread killer
    Everyone asks 'who's Bwonsamdi?' But no one ever asks 'HOW'S Bwonsamdi?'...

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Assumption is the mother of all F-ups........

There are 3 types of account.
    Starter edition account: Can freely play 1-20, never had character higher than 20, never had subscription.
    Normal account: Can freely play 1-20, can only play characters 21+ with sub up to and including previous expansion at any point, even if you didn't pay for previous expansion. Currently that means everything up to and including Legion.
    BfA/Shadowlands account: Can freely play 1-20, can only play characters 21+ with sub and has access to latest content at any point, in this case BfA. When Shadowlands is released, all Normal accounts will get access to BfA content and only people that bought SL will have access to that content.

Example, my own accounts. Never subbed to the US region, so that's a Starter Edition. Never bought BFA on the bottom account, but have had sub, so that's a normal that is now Inactive. Do have SL on my main account and it is Active,
    I know these exist mate. I just forgot as I never used a starter account.

Chill, you don't have to lecture me.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan-Shaman View Post
    I wanted to get the 'servant of n'zoth' title. Asked people for help in general chat. After asking 3 times in 10 mins, some people told me to quit asking or else they'll log their horde to kill me (which is stupid cause they can kill me as alliance too but w/e). Luckily some nice people responded and I got to 8/10. Then I was killed, and I'm pretty sure it was by the guys who threatened they would log their horde char. It's unbelievable how toxic people are. Is that 30 secs of your life rly that much to ask for?
    Do it in Nazjatar.
    When you have the kills and the dagger you fly to Mardivas' cave pop the bad boy and start killing those who are willing to help you.

The reason why you do it there is because Mardivas' cave is a solo instance. Everyone can only enter it alone as everyone is phased to their own shard.
    So you can just walk out, kill someone, walk back in until some other help comes and repeat until 10 kills. Very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I got told off because I left the raid queue open so my group could get more people. Apparently that's a bad thing to do?

And a while ago when I pretty much just started playing WoW, I rolled 'Greed' on a set piece, not knowing what it did. Someone in the raid said 'F**k you!' and then the group disbanded. I unfortunately could even use the set piece, I just really wanted some loot
    I rolled need on stuff in vanilla. People gave me a living hell.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    I know these exist mate. I just forgot as I never used a starter account.

Chill, you don't have to lecture me.
    World of Warcraft is an MMO game where you play with and against other players. You can do dungeons, quests, Player versus Player and do pet battles. You start at level 1 and can level all the way up to 120. You can play classes like mage, warrior, hunters and others, while choosing a race, for example orc or human which would put you into one of the Factions in the game, Horde or Alliance.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-08-06 at 10:08 PM.
    - I will never be the Legion's pawn. And this tower will not be its den!

Best Mage ever lived!

Yesterday it took me nearly 6 hours to win 1 fucking brawl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.