10+ Year Old Account

Returning to the game after two years away, where to start?

So I have been searching for an MMO to play and landed on returning to FFXIV. I always liked the game but never saw it to the end for whatever reason. I have a character that is a level 61 WHM / 56 RDM. When I left, I think I was just at the end of the Heavensward main quest line. I am mostly looking for maybe some websites or youtube videos on guides to relearn my classes I guess or if I should maybe start a new class. Also, some ways to level up some other classes, in particular to get my RDM up to 60 since I cannot do the main story quests on that class and not sure I want to start off with a healer when I just returned.

Thanks in advance for any help.

if you have bought the shb expansion you can play the new ranged dps or the new tank which both start at level 60, if you cant be bothered to level the rdm up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresded View Post
    if you have bought the shb expansion you can play the new ranged dps or the new tank which both start at level 60, if you cant be bothered to level the rdm up.
    I didn't think of that. I have not purchased Shadowbringers yet as I was waiting to see if I could get back into the game before dropping more money on it but the fact that it is on sale right now is a big reason why I am giving the game another shot. Thanks, I will check those classes out.